Map & Directions
What’s the best way to get here? Just follow the directions.
- Take Interstate 80 West to the George Washington Bridge.
- Follow Harlem River Drive to FDR South to 53rd Street.
- Turn left onto Lexington Avenue and the hotel is on the left side at 50th street.
- Take 180 East to Interstate 280 East.
- Merge onto the New Jersey Turnpike and exit at the Lincoln Tunnel.
- Turn left towards 50th Street and then make a right onto 50th Street.
- Continue to Lexington Avenue and turn left.
- The hotel is on the right side of the street.
- Take Interstate 95 North, which becomes the New Jersey Turnpike.
- Follow the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 16E (Lincoln Tunnel).
- Turn right at the second light after the tunnel, which is 42nd Street.
- Continue on 42nd Street to Park Avenue and make a right onto 50th Street.
- Turn right onto Lexington and the hotel is on the left side of the street.
- Take Interstate 95 South to Bruckner Expressway South.
- Continue towards the Triborough Bridge.
- Stay on the right-hand side for Manhattan/FDR South.
- Exit at 53rd Street and continue to Lexington Avenue and turn left.
- The hotel is on the left side of the street.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
- 541 Lexington Avenue
- New York,
- New York
- United States
- Phone: (1)(212) 755-1200
- Nearest Airport: 10.0 miles / 16.09 km from LGA
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.