W Hong Kong
Where modern and dynamic meet colonial and classic, where the virtues of east and west are intertwined like yin and yang, where street markets bustle in the shade of one of Asia's most important financial centres, Hong Kong is all at once a cosmopolitan metropolis, cultural and entertainment hub, and sensory phenomenon. And in West Kowloon, an escape within the city amid the hottest nightlife, historical art enclaves, colourful heritage sites, local everyday life and just next to the International Commerce Centre, the world's third tallest building, is W Hong Kong, a majestic waterfront icon.
Just steps from the hotel is Elements, one of the city's most luxurious lifestyle shopping malls, a waterfront boulevard with stunning views of the bay and city skylines and a gastronomical exploration of al fresco restaurants. Venturing beyond the hotel's Union Square neighborhood, moments away is the famous Tsimshatsui area, home to Nathan and Canton Road's "golden mile of shopping", Kowloon Park, the Avenue of Stars, the legendary Star Ferry Pier, the Hong Kong Cultural Centre and Temple Street, streaming legendary charm and the local flavour renowned all over the world. Across the waterfront and easily accessible by ferry is the main Central district, where you'll discover architectural phenomena such as the HSBC and Bank of China buildings, beacons of the country's commercial success and Lan Kwai Fong and SoHo, global entertainment prodigies in the spirit of Bourbon Street, Shibuya, the namesake Soho Square and New York's Meatpacking District.
Or embark on explorations beyond the glitter and neon. In Aberdeen, you'll discover sampans, Chinese junks and a huge floating restaurant in this former fishing village that provides a glimpse into Hong Kong's past. At Stanley Market, enjoy some quiet beach time, a beautiful seaside promenade and stroll the crooked bazaar streets where you'll find everything under the sun for sale.
Home to numerous Fortune 500 and blue chip companies, why not mix business with pleasure when you're in town somewhere in between the glitz and glamour of the city that never sleeps?
Exibir mapa da região local
- Ano novo chinês 0.0 km/0.0 milhas
- Tour pela cidade 4.0 km/2.5 milhas
- Hospital Queen Elizabeth 2.1 km/1.3 milhas
- Universidade Politécnica de Hong Kong 7.0 km/4.3 milhas
- Universidade de Hong Kong 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- City University 10.0 km/6.2 milhas
- Pico Victoria 9.7 km/6.0 milhas
- Shenzhen 33.8 km/21.0 milhas
- Deutsche Bank 0.1 km/0.1 milhas
- Credit Suisse 0.1 km/0.1 milhas
- Morgan Stanley 0.1 km/0.1 milhas
- International Commerce Centre 0.2 km/0.1 milhas
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- Lan Kwai Fong e Soho 3.2 km/2.0 milhas
- Parque temático Happy Valley 8.1 km/5.0 milhas
- Elements Shopping Mall 0.1 km/0.1 milhas
- Mercado noturno na Temple Street 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- The Sun Arcade 1.9 km/1.2 milhas
- Mercado Stanley 14.5 km/9.0 milhas
- Star Ferry 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- China Ferry Terminal 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- Aberdeen Harbour 14.5 km/9.0 milhas