Reinvention. From romantic colonial glory to dazzling modern skyline, sensational Santiago has it all, where cobblestone streets are a foundation for the city's urban consciousness and glitzy skyscrapers reflect its historical vibrance.
Redefinition. In a city that never stops buzzing, Santiago's show-stopping scenes begin with a spectacular setting of the Andes' highest peaks, backdrop to where mesmerizing arts, dining and nightlife take centerstage.
Revitalization. Go from lush parks and gardens to spectacular skiing, colorful crafts markets to chic specialty stores, friendly local cafés to destination restaurants, charming museums and cathedrals to world-class wineries. Just by never missing a beat, take a break from the ordinary and immerse yourself in the rich diversity of Santiago, where every experience wows.
Your scintillating Santiago adventure begins by going with the flow of the Mapocho River, the city's best point of geographic reference. From El Centro, the historic center home to cultural centers and civic institutions, stroll over to charming Barrio París-Londres, the Latin Quarter of Paris re-imagined, before crossing over to verdant Parque Forestal, where café society holds court. Take it to the top of the world at Bellavista, with sweeping views of the city and a bohemian quarter full of art galleries and Santiago's finest dining. Back on ground level, watch the revolving diversity of Chilean society cross palatial plazas or explore the Palacio—the only presidential headquarters in the world where you can stroll through interior patios and gardens amid the rush of politicos. After you've capped off your day with some indulgent shopping in Providencia, come home to El Golf —"San-hattan"—where modern architecture, upscale antique mansions and vibrant culture brings together the best of all worlds to the doorstep of W Santiago. It's like being everywhere at once, whether you're visiting for business, pleasure or happily blending the two.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Museo de Bellas Artes 5.6 km/3.5 miles
- Government Palace 6.8 km/4.2 miles
- Municipal Theatre of Santiago 7.0 km/4.3 miles
- Chilean Museum of Pre-Columbian Art 7.0 km/4.3 miles
- Hippodrome 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Cousino Palace 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Natural History Museum 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Clinica Indisa Hospital 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- La Chascona - Pablo Neruda's House 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Pueblito Los Dominico 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- San Cristobal Hill 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- Fantasilandia 11.0 km/6.8 miles
- Undurraga Winery 50.0 km/31.1 miles
- Viña del Mar Casino 130.0 km/80.8 miles
- Las Condes 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Parque Metropolitano Zoo 4.5 km/2.8 miles
- Farellones Ski Centre 50.0 km/31.1 miles
- Valle Nevado Ski Resort 130.0 km/80.8 miles
- Parque Arauco Shopping Mall 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Alto Las Condes Shopping Center 7.0 km/4.3 miles