Reinvention. From romantic colonial glory to dazzling modern skyline, sensational Santiago has it all, where cobblestone streets are a foundation for the city's urban consciousness and glitzy skyscrapers reflect its historical vibrance.
Redefinition. In a city that never stops buzzing, Santiago's show-stopping scenes begin with a spectacular setting of the Andes' highest peaks, backdrop to where mesmerizing arts, dining and nightlife take centerstage.
Revitalization. Go from lush parks and gardens to spectacular skiing, colorful crafts markets to chic specialty stores, friendly local cafés to destination restaurants, charming museums and cathedrals to world-class wineries. Just by never missing a beat, take a break from the ordinary and immerse yourself in the rich diversity of Santiago, where every experience wows.
Your scintillating Santiago adventure begins by going with the flow of the Mapocho River, the city's best point of geographic reference. From El Centro, the historic center home to cultural centers and civic institutions, stroll over to charming Barrio París-Londres, the Latin Quarter of Paris re-imagined, before crossing over to verdant Parque Forestal, where café society holds court. Take it to the top of the world at Bellavista, with sweeping views of the city and a bohemian quarter full of art galleries and Santiago's finest dining. Back on ground level, watch the revolving diversity of Chilean society cross palatial plazas or explore the Palacio—the only presidential headquarters in the world where you can stroll through interior patios and gardens amid the rush of politicos. After you've capped off your day with some indulgent shopping in Providencia, come home to El Golf —"San-hattan"—where modern architecture, upscale antique mansions and vibrant culture brings together the best of all worlds to the doorstep of W Santiago. It's like being everywhere at once, whether you're visiting for business, pleasure or happily blending the two.
Visualizzate la Mappa della regione
Arte e Cultura
- Museo de Bellas Artes 5.6 km/3.5 miglia
- Governo 6.8 km/4.2 miglia
- Museo cileno dell'arte precolombiana 7.0 km/4.3 miglia
- Teatro municipale di Santiago 7.0 km/4.3 miglia
- Ippodromo 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Cousino Palace 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Museo di storia naturale 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- La Chascona - Casa di Pablo Neruda 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Collina di San Cristobal 6.0 km/3.7 miglia
- Pueblito Los Dominico 6.0 km/3.7 miglia
- Fantasilandia 11.0 km/6.8 miglia
- Cantina Undurraga 50.0 km/31.1 miglia
- Viña del Mar Casino 130.0 km/80.8 miglia
- Ospedale Clinica Indisa 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Las Condes 0.1 km/0.1 miglia
- Parque Metropolitano (zoo) 4.5 km/2.8 miglia
- Centro sciistico Farellones 50.0 km/31.1 miglia
- Resort sciistico Valle Nevado 130.0 km/80.8 miglia
- Centro commerciale Parque Arauco 3.0 km/1.9 miglia
- Centro commerciale Alto Las Condes 7.0 km/4.3 miglia