W Kuala Lumpur
Living up to the world’s highest twin towers is a tall order, but W Kuala Lumpur rises up to the challenge in a stratospherically cool way along the city’s most sought-after Jalan Ampang address. Just across from the world-famous Petronas Twin Towers and minutes from the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center in the Golden Triangle, the hotel’s contemporary sophistication equation begins and ends in KL’s trendiest circles.
Whether you’re here to make your way through some of Southeast Asia’s largest malls, make big business happen or entertain the night away, you’re right in the heart of it all. Close by, Bukit Bintang and the Asian Heritage Row is all about shopping from international labels to local chic, world-class dining and pulsating after-hours. To explore the city’s colonial history, Merdeka Square and its British-inspired architecture is where you’ll trace how a small mining town transformed into an exhilarating metropolis in just 150 years. To get into a local state of mind, Chinatown and Little India are full of color and traditions, wonderful enclaves for sampling ethnic flavors in every sense. If you need a breather, internationally acclaimed golf courses and beautiful parks are all within easy reach by car.
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur 0.8 km/0.5 millas
- Bukit Bintang 0.8 km/0.5 millas
- Centro de Convenciones de Kuala Lumpur 0.3 km/0.2 millas
- Bangsar 7.0 km/4.3 millas
- Petronas 0.1 km/0.1 millas
- Sun Microsystems 0.1 km/0.1 millas
- ABN Amro 0.1 km/0.1 millas
- Torres gemelas Petronas 0.1 km/0.1 millas
- Exxon Mobil Corporation 0.3 km/0.2 millas
- Citicorp 0.8 km/0.5 millas
Oficinas de gobierno
- Embajada de los Estados Unidos 1.0 km/0.6 millas