Recline in the comfort of our Screening Room. A multimedia showcase in the epicentre of London’s entertainment scene, it is ideal for movie premieres, product launches, meetings, conferences and more. Equipped with the latest projection technology—including 3-D capabilities, Dolby surround sound and a Sony 4K projector—it’s also fully DCI (Digital Cinema Initiative) compliant. Plus, its creative design, recalling the inside of a Victorian camera bellows, includes a vibrant range of plush chairs in velvet, leather, tweed, fur and more. There is also a special VIP entrance and customized snacks—from popcorn to signature cocktails.
Available services and amenities include:
- 39 seats
- Resolution: 4096 x 2160 pixels
- Sky TV with 3-D channels
- RealD 3-D system
- 12 Artcoustic Diablo surround speakers
- DVD multi-region player
- Sony LMT-300 internal media block for content storage and playback control
- Digital cinema equipment: Sony SXRD 4K and DCI-compliant projector
- Doremi Dimension 3-D scaler and video format converter for PlayStation 3 playback
- Sound System: QSC DCP300 D-Cinema audio processor
- QSC DCA1644 4-channel power amplifiers
- 3 QSC stage speakers and 1 QSC sub bass speaker
- Williams Sound WIR-TX925-02 2-channel infrared hearing-assistance system
Projectionist support is included with every booking: four hours for DCP screenings, and two hours for non-DCP screenings.