Mardi Gras Hotel Access Information: Feb. 27 - March 4, 2014
In 2014, Mardi Gras will occur from February 27 to March 4. There will be some local street closures due to parades. Please allow extra time when traveling to the hotel. Access to the hotel over these dates will be limited to registered guests only. Please contact the hotel for further information.
The hotel is compliant with ADA. ADA compliant guest rooms are available.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 21 years or older with valid identification to reserve a room or check in.
Check Acceptance Policy
The W New Orleans - French Quarter does not accept personal checks.
Gift Certificate Policy
To purchase or redeem a gift certificate, please contact the hotel directly.
In an effort to create a peaceful environment for all of our guests, please be advised that parties of any kind are not permitted in any of our guest rooms. Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation.
A maximum of 4 persons are permitted in a room and a maximum of 8 in a suite at any one time. Any compensation given to a guest disturbed by you or your guests may be charged to your account at the hotel’s discretion.
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for the exact fee.
Cats and dogs are welcome. Please contact the hotel directly if traveling with another animal. In general, the weight limit of the pet is 40 pounds or less. Dogs over 40 pounds may be allowed at the hotel's discretion and should be discussed with the General Manager prior to arrival. Guests traveling with a pet will be required to sign a waiver at check-in, agreeing to uphold the guidelines of the hotel's pet policy:
- Pet must be on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas.
- Pet is not allowed in any food or beverage area.
- Guests must be present in the room when any member of the hotel staff, such as Room Styling or Engineering, is in the room.
- The Welcome Desk must be notified, with the duration of the absence, when the pet is left unattended in the guest room.
- Noise or any other disturbance by the pet, must be prevented in the interest of other hotel guests. If the hotel must compensate another guest due to noise, guest will be charged the compensation amount.
- Guest must pay for any cleaning fees or repairs should they be required.
- Guests will be provided with a pet in-room sign, which must be kept on the door for the duration of the stay.
- There is a non-refundable 100 USD cleaning fee and an additional 25 USD per night charge added to the room bill.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
To arrange for payment for a reservation, please contact Reservations at (504) 681-5497 to provide credit card details. After normal business hours, please email your contact details to email@example.com and a member of the Reservations Department will contact you.
100% Smoke Free
The hotel is 100% smoke free. There are designated smoking areas outside of the building. A $200 per day cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account should smoking occur anywhere inside the hotel.
The hotel has one (1) one-bedroom suite. Please contact the hotel directly for availability.