Rated 5 out of 5 by Rikki13 Great hotel
Fantastic hotel, wonderful pool area. Very kid friendly and hotel staff very friendly
April 27, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Enamour Needs improvement
Staff was not helpful and took ~15min for each of checking in and checking out. Also, extended check out is to 12.30pm when every other 5 star hotel has a 12noon checkout time to begin with...
Staff was also not well equipped to answer queries. Much room for improvement on service.
April 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by John10 Wonderful stay, thank you
My family and I stayed at this hotel for 10 days recently and it was a wonderful experience. Staff could not have been nicer, room was fantastic. Great little restaurants just around the corner. Not much to add.
February 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by rokrsa The best designed hotel
I was super impressed with the fact that every inch in the hotel room was well thought and very neatly designed. It was a very refreshing experience
March 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by estuance Great service and fab facilities
The staff were very attentive and welcoming, always attending to our needs. The facilities were also kept extremely clean, and the variety of facilities wow-ed me. Will definitely be back again!
March 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ZS123 great hotel
Stayed here for 5 days. Overall, this is a great hotel. Unfortunately, on the first day i requested for hard pillow and was told that they would get back to me. 5 days later, I have yet to get a reply.
August 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JovinaJakarta Excellent Service and Great Hotel
It is a great hotel, meet my expectation, young, trendy, dynamic and fun. The hotel is really great for weekend getaways to family and young couple and a group meeting. Thanks for the great serivce and great experience.
January 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Phan82 Check out and In
special thanks Mr Aizat from front office and Mr Aldrin from Concierge team very helpful and professional and follow with starwood standard highstanding
March 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by euph0bear Cozy hotel at Sentosa
W Hotel Sentosa has a cozy and comfortable environment to it that gives us a really relaxing place to pamper our souls.
April 1, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Victor Mixed feelings but overall neutral...
This was my 1st visit to W Singapore - Sentosa Cove.
- Very fashionable design, decoration and layout.
- Fantastic welcome staff to greeting me and process my check in.
- Shane provided me the much needed assistance to ensure my party of 8 will not have any issues during check-in.
- Room was very comfortable, clean and had a balcony facing the pool. Too bad it was hazy due to forest fire elsewhere.
- Love the sleep and design of the room; especially the light switches (Hello, Get Away, Flirt or something along that line).
- Kitchen Table served good food and quite authentic local dishes.
- WiFi was not working on the 2nd & 3rd day of my stay @ Connect 2.
- Water pressure of the shower head was not strong (my party of 8 in different rooms felt the same way too).
- 2nd day of my stay, I had to request for room service 3 times (0830hrs, 1400hrs & 1700hrs) before my room was made up.
- The fried dough, fritters and chinese donut with red paste inside was totally not edible; either over fried or fried a few times. It was too hard, tough to chew.
June 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Adel41jdiwia Fabulous!
Very nice hotel! Stayed in Away room, d pool has jacuzzi but it's be better if the auto-timer for shut down is prolonged . Had to get out in the cold at every interval...
Best hotel I've ever been to!
January 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by marchmoo Beautiful hotel, great staff
The helpful checkin and concierge staff has provided great service with a smile. Hotel is beautiful and room is excellent loaded with amenities and toiletries. Good choice for family or couple weekend getaways! ^.^
December 17, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bagi Needs more improvement
Lunch buffet at Kitchen Table too limited choices
In room dining also limited selections
August 18, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ad18 Bad Experience
Stayed 2 two days (17 - 18 Aug) with W Hotel and i am disappointed with the services provided from a world class hotel.
1) Issued Woo-Bar complimentary drink voucher
- I called and ask what time Woo Bar is opened until - Closed at 12 midnight on sunday
- Went down at 11pm - Was informed last order was at 11pm and closed for the day
- Enquired why it was different - Reception told me quote "Maybe not much Business, so close early"
- Went down the next day - Attitude was not pleasant at all when i showed complimentary ticket
- Only offered me the complimentary drink list - did not even bother to show me their menu
2) During check out - Did not even ask me on any feedback
- Did not ask offer information on how i was going to exit the place, end up i missed the shuttle bus out to Vivocity at 1220pm and the next bus is 2 hours later, had to take a cab back to Vivocity
3) Wanted to try out SKIRT - But was told that min dress code was covered shoes and no shorts - Was not informed of that before and nothing was being done to accomodate, simply was being turned away. I had to tour around the area to look for a place to celebrate my birthday dinner.
4) I came for a staycation to celebrate my birthday - None of your staff bothered, i was not expecting any presents of gifts, but I was told W hotel is suppose to "Wow" their customers, apprently i was disappointed that i spent my birthday here with W hotel.
August 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by curious52 Friendly and relaxed in a luxury setting
informal, friendly, elegant but missing some important issues to be excellent all the way
March 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jacelyn22 This hotel is clean and great facilities
Great location with sea view and many dining options around hotel.
Staff is friendly and have good customer service.
Facilities and decor is great and beautiful.
October 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by TanyaC Marvelous
Upgraded to the Marvelous room and it really was Marvelous! Love the huge balcony. Perfect place to watch the lightening storm with the large windows. Bathtub and products were perfect.
October 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by JTAN77 Great staffs & services from W SIngapore
Being to quite a numbers of good quality hotels but W Singapore really exceed my expectations throughout my stay with my family. Friendly & attentive staffs everywhere ready to serve you.
August 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rae55 This hotel is unbelievable!
Definately coming back, loved every minute, staff treated you like family, loved the hotel, loved Sentosa!
March 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vince28 simply stunning
the moment we arrived, the attention was gratifying..
the staff were polite and willing.
it felt like having personal assistants 24/7
certainly will be back
January 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hailey great escape from busy city
spend my anniversary in W SENTOSA.
everything was great
my 13 month baby really enjoy the pool.
the most comfortable bed in my life.
everything was great.
definitely visit again!
March 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by robbyp Hotel staff was superb.
I have stayed at many W properties. The staff at this location was FANTASTIC. They went out of their way to be welcoming and helpful. Will absolutely return her on my next trip.
February 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by mfpk Spacious Rooms
Great staycation away from the hustle and bustle.
Elegant spacious rooms with plush and chic decorations.
Great amenities and loved the delectable breakfast buffet spread.
January 14, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Saltdoll Thanks for the upgrade!
Special thanks to Rissa and John for kindly considering my room upgrade request! You made my wedding anniversary celebration all the more special!
January 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by FINCON Comfortable stay
Excellent Facilities and very Warm and helpfull staff.
Overall a very satisfactory experience.
March 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by zac29sg Posh Hotel and Classy
Stay 1 night in the spectacular room facing the Yacht area. View was tremendous and the pool was so posh. Would definitely come here again and to enjoy the hotel
April 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by JDKMC01 One of my favorite hotels in the world
Stayed here for the third time in the last 12 months. Always a great experience. Friendly staff, great room and bed, Very good breakfast and lunch buffets.
November 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Keanechoo The hotel is great and comfortable
Overall rating is a must visit hotel. however it can be a little bit better if the staff are more empowered to do stuffs. For example, i had asked for a additional complimentary car park coupon during check in because i will be driving out to fetch my wife. however the staff replied that they can only issue one ticket per session. i need to use it up and come back again to get it. made me walk around for twice. you know you should not make customer walk around like this.
2ndly, response time to get an eye makeup remover was slow. i had to call twice in order to get the person to deliver up the remover.
3rdly, we asked for an extension for 1 hour late check out. the person promised to get back to us but never did. ended up we need to go down to front desk and they mentioned that they have already extended. Perhaps you guys can work on responsing faster and to get back when you said you will get back.
just my 2 cents worth, but if you can improve on those, it will really be great :)
but i must say i am really impressed with the hotel's room and comfort. just that the staff service fall abit not to my expectations of W hotel.
December 11, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy207 These hotels are good relaxation
These hotels are an oasis of calm, good relaxation
best places to kick back, relax and enjoy with family
February 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1X2Y3Z Perfect modern style hotel
Everything was just perfect. Room, facilities, food, personell
March 10, 2014