Rated 3,9 out of 5 by 315
Rated 4 out of 5 by Robinho A recepçao foi pessima
Cheguei c minha esposa e 2 filhas com reserva de 2 quartos feitas ha 4 meses. Tiinha 1 quarto p as filhas e p nos foi oferecido um quarto maior e de frente p mar devido a q nao tinha o da reserva???!!! So q foi um quarto p CADEIRANTES. Foi uma vergonha. No dia seguinte nos mudaram de quarto.
21 de Maio de 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by fffccc Tem muito hotel melhor em South Beach !
- As venezianas não são suficientes para escurecer o quarto. Se reclamar, eles vedam a janela com lona preta. Se tirrar e colocar diariamente, ameaçam cobrar US$75,00 por vez
- Não há cadeiras suficientes na piscina. Se o hotel estiver com alta ocupação e você quiser ficar na piscina, vai ter um transtorno grande.
- Nosso chuveiro alagava o banheiro
- No geral, funcionários arrogantes que pensam poder mandar nos hóspedes e serem superiores aos mesmos.
- Péssima relação custo-benefício.
- restaurante da piscina apenas sofrível, mas caro.
-não há qualquer privilégio no acesso ao night club do hotel.
10 de Abril de 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by MMFL Hotel was very nice
Enjoyed my stay. The staff was excellent
21 de Abril de 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by debby812 Great stay in South Beach
The W south Beach is an A+ hotel. Traveled with 12 16 year old girls. Staff was incredible to the girls! Rooms are great,service great, pool and beach awesome!
20 de Abril de 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by spal Best stay ever
We went to the W South Beach for our 2 year Anniversary and really had the best time.
18 de Abril de 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by shoot007 Excellent Hotel
Great hotel, great service and had a very good time. The hotel staff is very responsive and go over and beyond to help out. Gabi helped us in booking a birthday reservation. The pool staff was nice. Although there is a wait to get chairs at the pool.
17 de Abril de 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andresk Always immaculate
These guys don't seem to get anything wrong. the service, the food, the decor, everything and everyone runs perfectly. I travel a lot for business and after a while the glamour wears off and you see all the ratty edges. They don't exist at W South Beach. Special thanks to Shavonne for her help as usual.
11 de Abril de 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kingsley Everyone should stay at the W South Beach at least once in their lives!
The WSB is truly a very chic and a gorgeous hotel. The rooms are perfect and very comfortable. The service through out the hotel is amazing and the food is overall delicious. Everyone should stay at the W South Beach at least once in their lives!
7 de Abril de 2014