Rated 4,1 out of 5 by 269
Rated 5 out of 5 by TC83 One of my favorites
I love this hotel. It's home. . . with a view.
6 décembre 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by FrequentTraveler13 FORT LAUDERDALE BEACH DELIGHT
Just checked out the W. Fort Lauderdale. Its beautiful.
1. AIRPORT PROXIMITY: Not too far. Take a cab if not renting a car and it cost $25 tops.
2.LOCATION: Across from the beach (You do have to cross the road to access the beach).
3. CHECK-IN AND STAFF: During peak times check-in times can vary but the staff is very friendly. Thank you "Y" and Jennifer. I appreciate all the work you do TONY. I am also very thankful to all the other staff members who assisted me.
4. DINING: I ate dinner at STEAK 954 which has amazing food. Thank you BRANCE you are highly intelligent and have superb knowledge about fine cuisine. FIRST DAY breakfast was amazing and I had the EGG WHITE OMELET at Steak 954. NIKESHA you are the BEST sever ever. DAY TWO breakfast was also at STEAK 954, try the SEASONAL FRUIT its amazing. Server MELISSA needs some training in customer satisfaction. Thank you WENDY and BRITHANY for checking me into STEAK 954. They even have dessert wine which is kinda are.
5. LIVING ROOM BAR: Great service and RACHEL (pardon me if I mixed up your name) from Kansas City was just amazing. She is just cool. Keep up the cool hairdressing skills too. You make the best STRAWBERRY AND BLUEBERRY MOJITOS EVER.
6. ROOMS; Are truly amazing and I was upgraded to a suite. It was beautiful
7.IN-ROOM AMENITY: Thanks to the staff at W. Fort Lauderdale and W INSIDER LISA from Minneapolis for the most perfect collaboration.
OVERALL: FUN and PLAY W. Weekends are best for adults, not the place for children. Just an amazing W. I LOVED IT and will be back many more times.
RECOMMENDATIONS: SPG members and non-members please check this W out and you will immensely enjoy here. ITS PARTY ALL THE TIME HERE!
6 décembre 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by RdBd Awesome Hotel & Staff
First time @ a W to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary & couldn't be more pleased with the friendly & accommodating staff. Sparkle welcomed us with open arms at our arrival & made sure our celebration was memorable. Brandy, Lewis & Jose @ the pool decks were very friendly & helpful. This hotel truly treats you like a SPG Gold member.
People need to realize you get what you give....approach others with a smile & warm greeting and you'll get it back!
4 décembre 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lorido56 Love This Hotel
My family and I like to go to Fort Lauderdale often and this Hotel is perfect for a nice stay. The ambiance is great and the people are always very helpful and nice. Will go back many times
3 décembre 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by nadbla wow !!!
Nous avons passé un séjour magnifique , l`hotel, le service l`ambiance tout était parfait !!!!
la seule mauvaise expérience fur le restaurant dimanche matin "steak 54" 1h15 pour le service et pour recevoir le mauvais plat et la tasse à café était tâchée , je n`associe pas le restaurant à mon expérience du "W" , car le reste etait parfait !!!
2 décembre 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Petervb First stay a W Hotel just perfect
Went to Fort Lauderdale for quick visit and had a perfect stay at the W Hotel. From the first interaction with valet staff to check-out everything was perfect. I felt very Welcomed the minute I drove up to the W Hotel Fort Lauderdale. Thank you to Kayvon and all the valet drivers for great, kind service. Upon check-in greeted by Ryan (W Insider), who advised me of all the Wonderful W Hotel facilities and had a variety of dining suggestions. This information was greatly appreciated. A Thank You to W Insider Ryan for his gracious Welcome along with W Hotel and area knowledge. I, being a travel professional, feel very well educated and informed about the W Hotel product. It was so great to experience the W Hotel and see the great "what can we do for you?" from the hotel staff. I would recommend the W Hotel Fort Lauderdale to all my clients traveling to the area. The W Hotel is all about making your stay a Wonderful, unique experience.
30 novembre 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dkp1 I said I'd be back
Checked out both the pool and the Restaurant this time around I'd had dinner at Steak 954 twice before in 2009. A talkative and interesting bartender named Jake was there then and still is. The food is excellent and Jake's knowledge and engaging personality are big pluses.
The steaks are the obvious choices. Have some Scotch with the ball ice. Have some fun.
I also rented a WOW Cabana for Sunday afternoon and a very attentive Allie took great care of me and my guest. The food is great and the cocktails excellent.
My only wish would have been to have an ocean front suite instead of the flats but it ended up working out since the flat had a fridge and microwave that we put to good use.
27 novembre 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dkp1 Time and time again this hotel stands out
I was here overnight for a business trip. It'd been a long time but things hadn't changed. The staff are courteous and friendly. They immediately recognize Platinum status and upgraded to a very nice room. Very attentive to needs and suggest ways to make the stay better.
I didn't stay long enough to sample the restaurant, spa or pool. In the past the pool deck was the weak link. My stay was so good I'm going back for pleasure in 2 weeks and will check out the other areas.
16 novembre 2013