Rated 5 out of 5 by Moniek Great location and beyond satisfaction service
We travelled with our 6 year old son and was surprised by the kindness towards him as this depends in hotels.The view of our room was incredible. The location is perfect as you're at quiet place but also quickly in the centre or e.g. Shek-O beach. One reason to visit this hotel W Hongkong is the breakfast: outstanding and the people who serve you are sincere and make you feel special!
May 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by T7Flyer Excellent Stay
The hotel and the staff were top-notch. The staff was extremely courteous, professional, and helpful. The hotel itself was very nice (suite, gym, pool), and the location is great, with easy access to the main island, airport, and TST. Platinum status was recognized as well. I will defintely be making the W HKG my preferred hotel.
May 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Neil1 Great property, great location, responsive staff
We saw firsthand why my colleagues so strongly favor the W when in HK. In short it was an outstanding experience in every way.
May 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by E2LEE Fantastic stay and staff
No doubt !!! W hong kong is the best choice for SPG memebers. Warm welcome and beautiful smiles and favors for SPG members. It makes me happy and comportable. Thank all staffs!! Especially, the development manager Mandy showed what is the service for guest. I can not forget her favors.
May 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jimmy1212 Hotel modern and cool.
Excellent stay. Rooms were modern and clean. Front desk staff were attentive and friendly. Special thanks to Francis who followed my requests regarding check out. Will definitely recommend to friends.
May 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by AsiaTom Exciting Hotel
This hotel is in a perfect location right above Kowloon Station. Perfect for traveling throughout the city, shopping, restaurants. The food at Kitchen was great and the rooftop pool and bar is amazing with spectacular views. Woobar had plenty going on along with different specials throughout the week. It was entertaining with a nice croud during the weekdays.
Overall a great three night stay!
April 8, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by SoaringDawn Good Business Hotel
Good facilities with wifi access and room service as used in previous earlier stays. Good proximity to train station, shopping mall and eateries, as well to the office.
March 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by KennyIU One of my favorite SPG properties!
This hotel falls into my top 5 SPG hotels ever over the last eight years of being a Platinum member with Starwood. I rarely write reviews for anything but wanted to share my feedback to other future travelers as well as compliment the great staff at this hotel. I had previously stayed here a few times a couple years ago while I was in Hong Kong for work. I came back to Hong Kong this time for our late honeymoon and Chinese New Year activities. I was contacted by Jason from the Welcome Desk a few days prior to my visit and he assisted me with getting a nice suite upgrade and questions I had on Chinese New Year.
Things that are great about this hotel:
- Best swimming pool ever! Can’t beat a nice big pool that’s great for lap swimming which I enjoy plus the fact that you’re 76 floors high! The jacuzzi which is around the corner has a great view of the sunset as well. Nice pool bar with great drinks.
- Gym has a nice view from the 73rd floor as well as the jacuzzi that’s part of the locker rooms. Great way to unwind or start the day with the indoor jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
- Sing Yin Restaurant - Great dim sum and service. The weekend all-you-can eat dim sum is definitely worth the visit. Great selection of dishes.
- Excellent customer service: The entire staff at this premise are very friendly and helpful. It makes the stay very pleasant. From the staff that work on the first floor (bellhops, shuttle drivers) to the restaurant staff, concierge, front desk and all the way up to the staff at the pool on the 76th floor, they are all great.
- Sweet rooms and suites! Very comfy beds, nice space, great bathrooms. Nice new feature for suite rooms are smartphones that have free local calling and 3G internet for their customers to use.
February 17, 2015