Rated 5 out of 5 by Wayne2014 Fantastic Stay!
My wife and I stayed at the W for 6 nights in mid-February 2014. The hotel was in a perfect location, the room was clean and had all the comforts of home (including a Nespresso coffee maker), the spa/fitness center were very nice and the staff were excellent!
Starting with check-in, Nastia was very nice and helpful after our long flight from North America, and later Pavel was great just dealing with our questions/asks of advice, and finally Daria who arranged for balloons to be sent to my wife's room to help celebrate a milestone birthday - all staff were extremely frienclly and helpful. What a wonderful start to our Russian experience.
March 6, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by AandAPP Stylish Hotel
Great location in the heart of St Pete. Friendly staff. Good stylish design of room and public areas,
March 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JAYDEE33 Great hotel and Staff
Overall this place is great. my only quibble was housekeeping. towels not recovered, bathrobes not tidied and shower gels not replenished. water also not replenished forcing to pay for bottled water. address this and then it would have been absolutely perfect.
March 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Papadeez We Love SPG
This hotel was a great experience. The staff was courteous from the time we arrived and the rooms were ibeautiful. I highly recommend this place, SPG for life!
March 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vladimir7 This hotel is nice and "fresh"
Hotel has a good location. Recently renovated. "Fresh" and nice inside. Modern style. Good quisine.
March 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by hockeyplayer I wanted to keep this a secret
Stayed at the hotel for nearly 6 months since their opening in 2011. After opening pains, the hotel staff under GM's direction, have resolved most of the initial kinks and pains, and have truly made me feel more at home over these long nights than any other place I've stayed in over a long travel life. Food quality is exceptional, service is great, rooms are spacious and clean, staff is friendly, what's not to like?
August 1, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by HHello just money making extra charge for swimming pool
1. On Arrival I was informed by reception staff , that you will charge extra cost for internet use in your rooms, outside in public area it would be free.
My argument, that we as Corporate customer never pay normal this charges was rechecked with your sales office , they confirmed this this would be a normal charge, which we have to pay.
2. I wanted to go in the swimming pool and had to find out that you charge additional around 15 US Dollar for each time. Your explanation, that because of a outsourced gym area is sorry a bit strange as thousands of hotels do exact this and not charge to customer.
3. In your breakfast buffet I asked the waiter to bring me a 6 minutes cooked egg, I got an egg which was at least hard for 10 minutes- than the waiter after going back to kitchen got an information from kitchen, that only hard boiled eggs are delivered. Please tell me why they first took the order for a 6 minutes egg.?
4. Coffee service took at least 10 minutes plus 4 to wait for milk, even at empty restaurant direct at 7.00 h in the morning. The service is extreme slow
5. You do not offer any tap beer in your bar, would think one of the view only existing places in St Pete, as every even smallest restaurant pub or hotel does this.
6. It was nice that your reception staff gave me a coffee on the go in early morning
7. In the room I found black long hairs on the carpet from the guest before maybe. Evening service in the room worked only 1 night out of two
February 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ian2 A great introduction to St Petersburg
My first time in St Petersburg and my first time at a W. Both were unforgettable! - the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful - without exception they all clearly take great pride in their hotel - quite rightly - from the receptionists, to concierge, bar staff, room service, restaurant waitresses and greeters in the main restaurant and in the Mix bar on the top floor, everyone was helpful, polite and friendly. A perfect introduction to a stunning city!
February 24, 2014