Rated 5 out of 5 by Werder16 Great gateway in the mountain!
Awesome weather, great responsive talents simply a nice gateway from the city trouble.
July 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by PKL6169 Excellent
This hotel, very well located, has great features, prices are high for this period (compared to winter time)
July 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by A1234567 wonderful hotel
great design, great staff...very cool
July 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carlagon06 A must!
Our experience was simply perfect! The charming and helpful staff, the infrastructure and design of the hotel, the comfortable rooms, strategic location and the five start service made our stayed a fantastic one. I definitely will come back to W Verbier, it's a completely different experience in this lovely town.
July 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kick17 Superb
This brand new hotel is truly lovely. A mixture of contemporary design with tradition mountain chalet style. Rooms are beatiful and the staff was extremely kind, professional and useful.
The SPA is also very nice but the pool was a bit small and uninspiring.
June 30, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by TR76 Needs a little help
We stayed here for NYE this year and paid a pretty heavy rate, which is fine, but the hotel does not live up to the 6 Star prices they were charging for this time of year. The rooms are all pretty decent and the staff was pretty helpful but not a luxury hotel experience by any stretch. A few issues:
- They broke our snowboard bag and the manager said he would follow up by email but never did.
- The fire place in our room didn't work the entire 7 nights we were there and they did nothing to compensate for it.
- Some guests received vouchers for drinks on NYE but not all for some reason. It would have been a good move to drop a bottle of champagne in each room with a note on NYE to help make up for the known short comings...
- The breakfast was the same exact buffet on offer for 7 days in a row and when we asked the chef's for poached eggs they didn't actually know how and many of the staff had difficulty making a basic latte.
- We cancelled dinner at the hotel restaurant bc of the lack of quality in the breakfast
I hope they workout there issues bc its a cool hotel in a great location but I wont be back until i read that things have improved.
January 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Thomas88 Spectacular Stay
Excellent hotel, great location next to the cable cars; very friendly and helpful staff (Alex and Monica did a really great job, but everyone at this W was polite and attentive). Got a VERY nice upgrade to a Spectacular Suite, which is amazing - thanks for that. The Gym is well eqipped, SPA is nice, pool can get a bit croweded and loud with kids. The only improvement would be the choice of food during the afternoon at Living Room.
We come back for sure and hope to have another WOW Experience. 100% recommendation.
June 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mareedezz Fabulous "funky" hotel
Excellent hotel, modern and artistically designed. Wonderful facilities, staff, rooms, spa, food, view, everything! Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our stay.
June 3, 2014