W Chicago - City Center
This hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Public entrance
- Service animals welcome
- Accessible route from public entrance to registration
- Accessible route from public entrance to guest rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to restaurant
- Accessible route from public entrance to meeting room/ballroom
- Accessible route from public entrance to fitness center
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Valet parking
- Fitness center
- Assistive listening devices for meetings
Accessible Guest Rooms
- Roll-in showers
- Bathtubs with grab bars
- Visual fire alarm
- Portable communications kits containing visual alarms & notification devices
- Mobility-accessible doors with at least 32 inches of clear door width
- TTY (Text Telephone Device)
- Televisions with closed captioning for the hearing impaired
Clarifying Note: certain areas of the hotel are not fully accessible to guests with disabilities.
- Complimentary wheelchair-accessible transportation
- Accessible route from public entrance to business center
- Business center
We will attempt to make reasonable modifications to our policies, practices, or procedures for guests with disabilities in order to provide them with access to the facilities and services our hotel has to offer.
Questions about the accessible facilities and services offered should be directed to the hotel at (1)(312) 332-1200.