Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS)
Once you’ve breezed through baggage claim, hop in a rental car—you’re just 20 minutes away:
- Head south out of the airport, following signs for Interstate 90 West (the Massachusetts Turnpike).
- Merge onto I-90 West and continue for about 14 miles.
- Take Exit 15 to merge onto I-95 North / route 128 North and continue for about 7.5 miles.
- Take Exit 30 toward Concord, then Exit 30B to merge onto 2A West / Marrett Road.
- The hotel will be on your right at the first traffic light.
Approximately 30 minutes
From Elsewhere in New England
I-95 is the main highway through eastern New England and will get you most of the way here.
- If you’re traveling north on I-95, take Exit 30 toward Concord, then Exit 30B to merge onto 2A West / Marrett Road.
- If you’re traveling south, take Interstate 93 or Interstate 495 to Interstate 95/128 south. Take Exit 30B to merge onto 2A West/Marrett Road.
- Continue on Marrett Road—the hotel will be on your right at the first traffic light.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.