Map & Directions
- Leave Dubai on the Sheikh Zayed Road (E11), following the signs for Abu Dhabi/ Jebel Ali.
- As you leave the Emirate of Dubai and enter the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the name of the road changes to the Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road.
- Stay on this road for approximately 30 minutes, passing Al Raha Mall your right.
- About 5 minutes after passing the mall, move into the right hand lane.
- Exit the Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road, following the signs for Abu Dhabi (E22).
- Stay in the right hand lane and continue to follow the signs for Abu Dhabi (E22).
- Once on the E22, continue over Al Maqtaa Bridge.
- The iconic Sheikh Zayed Mosque should be on your left.
- You will now be on Airport Road.
- Continue along for 2 kilometers until you reach a set of traffic lights (a park will be on your left hand side).
- Continue straight passing an ADNOC petrol station on your right, and a Carrefour supermarket on your left.
- Take the immediate exit to the right after the supermarket, following the signs for the Exhibition Centre.
- At the roundabout, take the fourth exit and follow signs to the adjacent multi-story car parks.
From Jebel Ali, Dubai to ADNEC the drive should take no more than 45 minutes.
From Al Ain
- From Al Ain on E22, follow the signs to Abu Dhabi.
- Cross the island on Mussafah Bridge.
- You will then be on Khaleej Al Arabi Street.
- Continue past Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Zayed Sports City.
- On your right hand side, follow the signs to the Exhibition Centre and directions to the adjacent multi-story car parks.
From Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
Once you’ve breezed through baggage claim, hop in a rental car—you’re just about 20 minutes away:
- Exit the terminal, following signs to Musaffah and Abu Dhabi (E22), and continue for about 15 kilometers.
- After crossing a bridge and passing a mosque on your right, continue straight for about 4 more kilometers.
- Exit right onto Sheikh Rashid Bin Maktoum Road—you will see Aloft Abu Dhabi up ahead.
- Drive toward the roundabout and follow signs for ADNEC parking garages A and B, where you will find dedicated spaces for hotel guests.
Approximately 15-20 minutes
From Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum Street (Airport Road)
- Travel along Airport Road from the Corniche (heading out of Abu Dhabi) until you reach the cross street numbered 29.
- Go over this street and take the next exit to the right towards East Road and Coast Road.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit.
- Continue to the Exhibition Centre and follow directions to the adjacent multi-story car park.
From Khaleej Al Arabi Street
- Travel along Khaleej Al Arabi Street from the Corniche (heading out of Abu Dhabi).
- Pass the iconic Capital Gate tower and exhibition centre on your left hand side.
- As you pass ADNEC, move into the right hand lane and take the next exit towards Corniche and Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum Street.
- Proceed toward the Exhibition Centre and follow directions to the adjacent multi-story car park.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.Local language driving directions to print and take with you
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
- Abu Dhabi,
- United Arab Emirates
- Phone: (971)(2) 654 5000
- Nearest Airport: 17 miles / 27.36 km from AUH
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.