Zipping into northwest Arkansas on a business trip or carefree vacation? Aloft Rogers-Bentonville offers easy breezy access to the entire area—but is light-years from all those other run-of-the-mill hotels. Abuzz with the energy of discovery and interaction, this bold new lodging alternative will surely inspire you to explore our two namesake towns and their scenic surroundings.
Stay and play awhile! You’ll discover a corner of the state booming with burgeoning businesses yet still exuding small-town southern hospitality. Retail giant Wal-Mart’s world headquarters are just up the road, and it’s a short drive to Tyson Foods, J.B. Hunt, and the John Q. Hammons Convention Center.
The Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art features a permanent exhibit from private collectors such as Alice Walton. The collection features American masterworks from Colonial to contemporary and is open to the public year-round. The museum also mixes it up with rotating selections of art from other museums and collections throughout the region, nation, and world. Admission is free!
Golf courses galore entice you to escape the office, while Pinnacle Hills Promenade offers a shopping fix. Fayetteville’s arts and culture are a short drive south, and for outdoor adventures, head a half-hour east to Beaver Lake and beautiful state parks. For baseball fans, a 10-minute trip south to watch the Texas League’s Northwest Arkansas Naturals is a must-do! Check out the free fireworks show during home games on Fridays.
Need local tips? Check out the in-touch terminals in our re:mix(SM) lounge, for easy breezy Internet access to all that need-to-know info. Then ease on down the road and experience the busiest set of cities in Arkansas.
Visualizzate la Mappa dell'area locale
Arte e Cultura
- Museo dell'arte americana Crystal Bridges 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Walton's - Tutto a poco prezzo 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Walton Arts Center 32.2 km/20.0 miglia
- Northwest Medical Center della contea di Benton (Bentonville) 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Mercy Rogers Medical Center (Ospedale St. Mary) 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Centro congressi Northwest Arkansas (Springdale, AR) 19.3 km/12.0 miglia
- Northwest Medical Center - Ospedale femminile Willow Creek 22.5 km/14.0 miglia
- Mildred B Cooper Memorial Chapel 24.1 km/15.0 miglia
- Washington Regional Medical Center 27.3 km/17.0 miglia
- University Of Arkansas - Fayetteville 30.6 km/19.0 miglia
- Country Club Pinnacle 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Golf club e centro sportivo Lost Springs 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- The Links at Lowell 9.6 km/6.0 miglia
- Campo da golf The Creeks 17.7 km/11.0 miglia
- Country club Bella Vista 22.5 km/14.0 miglia
- Jones Center per famiglie 19.3 km/12.0 miglia
- Northwest Arkansas Naturals - Minor League Baseball 20.9 km/13.0 miglia
- Centro commerciale regionale Pinnacle Hills Promenade 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Centro commerciale Northwest Arkansas 27.3 km/17.0 miglia
- Gruppo Arvest Bank 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Sede centrale di Sam's Club 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Sede centrale di Walmart 6.4 km/4.0 miglia
- Sede aziendale JB Hunt 9.6 km/6.0 miglia
- Tyson Foods 16.1 km/10.0 miglia
- George's Inc. 22.5 km/14.0 miglia
- Pam Transportation Services, Inc. 22.5 km/14.0 miglia