Aloft Bursa Hotel
Zipping into Turkey's 4th largest city on a business trip or carefree vacation? Aloft Bursa offers easy breezy access to the entire area—but is light-years from all those run-of-the-mill hotels. Abuzz with the energy of discovery and interaction, this bold new lodging alternative will surely inspire you to explore bustling Bursa and its scenic surroundings.
Stay and play awhile! You’ll discover a city rich in history and packed with plenty to do. Once the country's capital (during the Ottoman Empire), Bursa is bursting with historical sites, many of which are currently being restored to their former glory. Today, the city has gained fame as a superior ski destination and as the home to some healthy and healing natural thermal spas. Bursa Culture Park, a designated green area, is quick skip from our door and the future home of a 45,000-seat football stadium.
For a change of scenery, dash into the city center. You'll find Tüyap Bursa International Fair and Congress Centre, as well as Atatürk Congress Culture Centre Merinos. Both play host to fairs and events for companies worldwide.
Need local tips? Check out Aloft Bursa's in-touch kiosks in our re:mix(SM) lounge, for easy breezy Internet access to all that need-to-know info. Then ease on down the road and experience our corner of Turkey!
Visualizzate la Mappa della regione
Arte e Cultura
- Museo Ataturk 6.0 km/3.7 miglia
- Museo della città di Bursa 6.0 km/3.7 miglia
- Museo archeologico 6.0 km/3.7 miglia
- Tombe dei sultani Osman e Orhan 13.0 km/8.1 miglia
- Complesso Muradiye 13.0 km/8.1 miglia
- La Grande Moschea (Ulu Camii) 6.0 km/3.7 miglia
- Centro congressi Merinos 6.0 km/3.7 miglia
- Moschea Verde 7.0 km/4.3 miglia
- Iznik, Turchia 86.0 km/53.4 miglia
- Centro commerciale Carrefour 0.5 km/0.3 miglia
- Mercato coperto Koza Hani 6.0 km/3.7 miglia
- Bazar coperto Bedesten 6.0 km/3.7 miglia
- Centro commerciale Korupark Shoppıng Mall 7.0 km/4.3 miglia
- Tımsah Arena 0.8 km/0.5 miglia
- Zoo e giardino botanico di Bursa 6.0 km/3.7 miglia
- Parco nazionale Uludag 47.0 km/29.2 miglia