Aloft Green Bay
Today’s green-savvy guests will find plenty of eco options at Aloft Green Bay, thanks to our see green program. It starts at arrival, with park-like landscaping that offers the chance for a breath of fresh air. And premium parking spots for hybrid cars reward our most eco-minded guests.
Inside, natural materials like cork and sustainable wood veneers are integrated into the hotel’s design. And in guest rooms, less landfill litter is the thinking behind our in-shower product dispensers—non-biodegradable bottles, be gone! Guests can also choose to reuse—towels and linens, that is—to help save water and energy. Let’s go green!
Energy & Water Conservation:
- High-efficiency lighting in guest rooms
- High-efficiency lighting in public areas
- Water conserving fixtures
- Smart irrigation practices
- Regular preventive maintenance
- Make A Green Choice program rewards guests for choosing to conserve natural resources in their guest room
Waste Minimization & Environmentally Responsible Purchasing:
- Dumpster monitoring
- Amenity management
Récompenses et distinctions
Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)
Project ICARUS Supplier Gold Medal