Rated 2 out of 5 by businesstravel30 Don't stay here
Not what you would expect from Starwood. The hotel has been converted from some other brand. Carpet throughout hotel need replacing. Room had walls in need of repair, grout in need of refresh, carpets with stains, desk chair was covered in stains and shower door was in disrepair. First aloft stay for me will likely be my last. many other hotels in area so I would advise you to stay somewhere else.
May 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by ivorimack This is a great place
This it the best hotel I stayed in the staff was great!!!! My room was awesome I love it there
May 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Frank617 Great Experience...Fantastic Guest Service!
Angel & Marty are role models for providing A+ Guest experiences, Thank you Angel & Marty, we will be back!
April 10, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by johnspit56 A little feedback...
Just some observations that management should address. My stay was at the Philadelphia Intern'l Airport property on Feb 22-27, 2013. I was in Rm 513. They're small but small things add up. Check it out:
1) Housekeeping is entirely too loud in the morning hours when guests may be trying to catch up on sleep following a brutal day of international travel. The standard practice of placing the security bar of the room door against the door jam to keep the door open is fine but don't let the door slam against it -- it's terribly loud/disruptive, as is the yelling by housekeeping staff up and down the hallways at one another. It's a hotel, folks. Have clue!!! Keep it quiet in the mornings!!
2) None of the pillows on the Queen beds were firm!! That's a no-no when it comes to patrons such as I who need firm pillows.
3) Only one regular coffee packet in the room? C'mon, don't skimp on items like that!!!!
4) TV reception was awful!!! Only some of the channels were in HD and channels 15 & 16 were not working!!! C'mon folks, what's a man to do without his daily doses of ESPN???
5) Not enough water pressure in shower.
March 2, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Midoringoo Bad experience
I stayed at this hotel for 11 nights. There are few things they need to improve.
1. the quality of the mattress was really bad.
2. I bought some food from the hotel and found molds in my food.
3. I set up the morning calls but they didn't call me for two days. Then I canceled the morning call for the weekend but they didn't canceled it so the call woke me up at 6 am at the weekend.
January 26, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by RufusInHI TRENDY and Confortable PHL HOTEL
OVERALL IMPRESSION: The location and proximity to PHL Airport is great; one freeway exit away. The hotel lobby and interior is very trendy and modern. Main Lobby feature is the no service food mart and the trendy Lobby Bar. Bar prices and Parking rates are high.
SPG RECOGNITION: Front Desk was friendly and efficient. Recognition of SPG status was provided and acknowledged. Don't expect a room suite upgrades as most Aloft Property do not offer them. Points options were given.
THE ROOM: European style were small footprints are made to be spacious due to its stylish space design, clean, handsomely furnished with great "Bliss" amenities
LOCATION: Hotel is located between a major freeway and Philadelphia International Airport. Ask for a room facing away from the freeway. Adjacent Freeway and Airport noise was moderate and room was insulated efficiently to block most of the noise. Please note the (3) immediate SPG properties share the same gated parking area that comes with a hefty overnight parking charge.
EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS: Hotel has a great bar that has several relaxing areas to sit.
EXTREMELY BELOW EXPECTATIONS: For a low-frills hotel, the Bar drink prices are slightly overpriced.
Parking charge is quite expensive for a non-Full Service Airport Hotel. Management should consider waiving the cost of parking for it's Elite SPG members; especially none of the other adjacent hotel chains charge for parking.
November 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jspring94 Nice Hotel near PHL
Looks just like the one I stayed at in Minneapolis.
Hip, Trendy, cool looking.
November 5, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by DJGPNJ Good inexpensive overnight
Checked in to stay for a local event. It was a very nice inexpensive option in the area probably due to the weekend rate.
Being a pet friendly property made a big difference for us since we didn't need to race home to let the dog out.
The pet amenities weren't in the room as stated, but Danielle at the front desk handled that quickly and was very friendly about everything. We also found we needed a sewing repair and she found us a small sewing kit (which I think they went next door to get) No complaints at all about the service.
The property is showing a touch of wear, but is in overall good condition. We would stay again under similar circumstances any time.
November 3, 2014