Map & Directions
From Zurich (West)
- Take Autobahn A1/Motorway E41 for approximately 100 kilometers.
- Take the Lustenau/Dornbirn L204 Exit.
- The driving direction to Dornbir is signposted.
- After entering Dornbir, the hotel is approximately 200 meters on your right hand side.
From Innsbruck (East)
- Take Autobahn 14/Rheintal Highway to the Dornbirn Sued Exit.
- After entering Dornbirn, the hotel is approximately 200 meters on your right hand side.
From Germany (North)
- Pass the border Lindau/Bodensee and drive through the Pfändertunnel.
- Keep driving on the Austrian Highway A14 until you reach the Exit "Dornbirn Süd".
- The easiest and most comfortable way to pay the Austrian Highway toll is buying the "Korridorvignette" which allows you to use the highway from the border to Dornbirn.
From Chur (South)
- Take motorway E43 to the Lustenau Exit.
- In Austria, follow the road to Dornbirn.
- Continue to the hotel located directly beside the Panoramahaus (The Shopping Center Messe Park and the Fair of Dornbirn).
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.Local language driving directions to print and take with you
- Messe Strasse 1
- Phone: (43)(5572) 38880
- Nearest Airport: 62.14 miles / 100 km from ZRH
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.