Four Points by Sheraton Prince George
With British Columbia’s north just outside our door, an abundance of outdoor activities awaits you. Whether you like to keep your feet on dry ground or prefer getting wet in one of our 1,600 lakes and rivers, Prince George offers a variety of activities for all outdoor enthusiasts.
Some of the most popular include hiking, mountain biking, jogging, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, fresh water fishing, off-roading/ATV’s, snowmobiling, hunting, bird or grizzly bear watching, cross country skiing, ice skating, and downhill skiing.
Local facilities include playgrounds, parks, tennis courts, ice rinks, swimming pools, lakes, riverfront trail system, cross country skiing, water skiing, sailing, and rafting. Cultural entertainment includes art galleries, theatre, symphony, playhouse, civic center/convention hall, and the summer jazz and blue grass festival.
Whether you’re spending an intimate evening or a quiet night beneath the stars in the back country, you will always fine something to do. Come and discover all that the Four Points by Sheraton Prince George and our surrounding area has to offer.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- The Exploration Place Science Centre 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Two Rivers Gallery 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Prince George Native Art Gallery 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Railway and Forestry Museum 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- University of Northern British Columbia 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Prince George Regional Hospital 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Prince George Visitor Center 18.0 km/11.2 miles
- Inland Kenworth 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- AMEC 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- PG Pulp Mill 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Treasure Cove 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Pulp & Paper Mill Tours 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Green Mountain Hiking Trails 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- The Huble Homestead Historic Site 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Barkerville Historic Mining Town 105.0 km/65.3 miles
- CN Centre 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Prince George Multiplex 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Civic Center 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Forests for the World 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Cottonwood Island Park 7.0 km/4.3 miles
- West Lake Provincial Park 21.0 km/13.1 miles
- Otway Nordic Ski Centre 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Purden Lake Provincial Park 90.0 km/55.9 miles
- Purden Lake Ski Hill 105.0 km/65.3 miles
- Pine Centre Mall 1.0 km/0.6 miles