Four Points by Sheraton Lianyungang
Lianyungang, meaning “the port connected to the clouds,” is situated between the Yuntai Mountains and the Yellow Sea in China’s northeastern Jiangsu Province. Conveniently located in the heart of the Lianyungang Development Zone, Four Points by Sheraton Lianyungang provides easy access to the railway station, scenic local areas, top attractions, and premier entertainment. Lianyungang Airport (LYG) is a short hour’s drive away. Relax. We’ll come pick you up.
Just 11 kilometres from the hotel, the legendary Huaguo Mountain is a must-see. Translated to English, its name means “Flowers and Fruit Mountain,” and the scenic area is home to natural springs, waterfalls, dozens of caves of varying shapes and sizes, cliffs, and Buddhist sculptures and temples. The highlight, however, is the Water Curtain Cave (Shuilian Dong). Hidden behind a waterfall, it was once the residence of the legendary Monkey King Sun Wukong.
Back at sea level, several lovely beaches await. We’re just a short drive from the charming city beach or a brief trip from Liandao Island. Jiangsu’s biggest island, it is home to the province’s largest natural sand beach, a national forest, and plenty of watersports activities. Another exhilarating option is an excursion to Fishing Bay. Located southeast of Yuntai Mountain, about 20 kilometres from the city, Fishing Bay offers unforgettable scenery and great seaport views.
Throughout your travels, Lianyungang’s fresh, abundant seafood will keep you energized. Sample its famous prawns, crabs, and fish in one of the city’s diverse restaurants. Its renowned seashells, meanwhile, make a great keepsake. Colourful shell decorations include table settings, wall hangings, and figurines. Some of China’s best crystal is also produced in nearby Donghai County and sold in myriad forms, ranging from jewellery to statues to glassware.
Explore Lianyungang with us at Four Points by Sheraton Lianyungang.
- Economic & Technical Zone Crystal Market 0.5 km/0.3 Meilen
- JiuHe Trading Market 2.2 km/1.4 Meilen
- Suguo Supermarket 5.0 km/3.1 Meilen
- Seafood Market 5.4 km/3.4 Meilen
- Lianyungang Dongsheng Department Store 5.4 km/3.4 Meilen
- JiaDefu Supermarket 5.5 km/3.4 Meilen
- Lianyungang Department Store 20.3 km/12.6 Meilen
- Wenfeng Great World 21.0 km/13.1 Meilen
- REMART 22.0 km/13.7 Meilen
- Xinhua Book Store 24.5 km/15.2 Meilen
- Qianying Medical Equipment Company 1.0 km/0.6 Meilen
- Yuyan Co. 1.0 km/0.6 Meilen
- Zhaoling Company 1.0 km/0.6 Meilen
- Sujin Concrete Production Company 1.0 km/0.6 Meilen
- Zhengda Forage Co. 1.5 km/0.9 Meilen
- Duzhong Co. 2.0 km/1.2 Meilen
- Yamake Co. 2.0 km/1.2 Meilen
- Roquette Co. 15.0 km/9.3 Meilen
- China Tai Tianqing CTTQ 18.0 km/11.2 Meilen
- Hansoh Pharm 18.0 km/11.2 Meilen
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd 18.0 km/11.2 Meilen
- Kanion 20.0 km/12.4 Meilen
Freizeit und Erholung
- Hua Guo Mountain 4.0 km/2.5 Meilen
- Lianyungang First People's Hospital 4.0 km/2.5 Meilen
- Internationales Ausstellungszentrum 6.7 km/4.2 Meilen
- Lianyungang Third People's Hospital 20.0 km/12.4 Meilen
Kunst und Kultur
- Lianyungang Museum 23.0 km/14.3 Meilen
- Lianyungang Walk Street 5.2 km/3.2 Meilen
- Lian-island Seaside 12.7 km/7.9 Meilen
- Lianyungang Government Administration Center 21.0 km/13.1 Meilen