Four Points by Sheraton Taizhou, Yuhuan
Located along the middle of China’s coastline in Zhejiang province, Taizhou is a prefecture-level city surrounded by hills, mountains, plains, islands, and the sea. A county within Taizhou, Yuhuan administers six towns and three villages. The Four Points by Sheraton Yuhuan’s pleasant hillside location is set in the center of Yuhuan. Huangyan Luqiao Airport (HYN) is a 75-minute drive away.
Leave time to explore the sights. Take a river cruise and enjoy the picturesque landscapes at the Xianju National Scenic Area. Soak in the breathtaking scenery and Buddhist and Taoist culture at the popular Tiantai Mountain Scenic Area. And head to the national geological park found at the Taozhu Provincial Scenic Area in Linhai—the highlights there are Taozhu Ancient Town and Coral Rock.
Composed of three parts—Fangshan Mountain, Lion Peak, and Longjiangmen Gateway—the Fangshan-Nansong Mountain Scenic Area is also notable, as it is linked with the renowned Yandang Mountain. Or visit the Changyu Dongtian Scenic Area. In addition to the Eight Immortals Rock, the Double Gate Cave, the Chongguo Temple, and the Wild Mountain Scenic Area, you can also discover its ancient caves that date back more than 1,500 years.
For a true taste of China’s history, visit the 1,600-year-old South China Great Wall. Situated in Linhai, this well-preserved structure is said to be the original version of the Badaling Great Wall. Famous for its furniture, shoppers will also delight in local Taizhou handicrafts such as glass, stone, and bamboo sculptures; paper lanterns; tree root and shell carvings; and wax works. In addition to its Huaiyang cuisine, sample some of Taizhou’s local delicacies, including dried tofu shreds, globe fish with soy sauce, steamed crab dumplings, and stewed or steamed Jiyan-flavored lamb.
Voir la carte de la région
- Ile de Dalu 35.0 km/21.8 miles
- Monts Yandang 93.0 km/57.8 miles
- ZOJE Sewing Machine 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- Zhejiang Shuanghuan Driveline 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- Zhejiang Supor 7.0 km/4.3 miles
- Zhejiang IDC Fluid Control 7.5 km/4.7 miles
- Hôpital populaire de Yuhuan 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Taizhou 75.0 km/46.6 miles
- Wenzhou 150.0 km/93.2 miles
- Gare routière de Yuhuan 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Port de Da Mai Yu 8.7 km/5.4 miles
- Gare ferroviaire de Wenling 57.0 km/35.4 miles
- Aéroport Taizhou Luqiao 63.0 km/39.2 miles
- Gare ferroviaire de Taizhou 83.0 km/51.6 miles
- Gare ferroviaire du sud de Wenzhou 151.0 km/93.8 miles
- Arrêt de bus de Wenzhou 154.0 km/95.7 miles
- Aéroport international Wenzhou Yongqiang 155.0 km/96.3 miles