Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport
Adjacent to Kelowna International Airport (YLW), the University of British Columbia, and two golf courses, the Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport is the perfect place for experiencing the best of the Okanagan. Within an hour of our hotel, you can find beautiful parks, water and snow sports, and inviting vineyards.
There are plenty of spots on the lake that make it easy to fish, swim, ski, windsurf, or take a boat out. When it gets colder, explore the mountains by skiing, snowboarding, or driving a snowmobile.
The area is ripe with cherry and peach orchards, as well as award-winning vineyards. Take a tour or let the winemakers come to you in one of the many festivals throughout the year.
There is also much to be seen and heard in downtown Kelowna, just 15 minutes from the hotel. The cultural district features fine art and performance venues, upscale restaurants, fun shops, and a casino. The Western Hockey League’s Rockets play in Prospera Place, which is also a setting for popular tours and events.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Creekside Theatre 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Kelowna Actors Studio 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Mary Irwin Theatre at the Rotary Centre for the Arts 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Okanagan Symphony Orchestra 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Kelowna Community Theatre 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- The University of British Columbia 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- 18-Hole Golf Course 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Wineries 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Prospera Place 15.0 km/9.3 miles