Four Points by Sheraton Chengdu, Anren
Located on the edge of rich, fertile plains in the Red Basin and dating back more than 2,000 years, Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan Province. The Four Points by Sheraton Chengdu, Anren is conveniently located in Dayi County’s historic Anren Town. Dayi County Government is just a 25-minute drive from the hotel, and Tianfu Square in Chengdu’s city center is 60 minutes away. Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (CTU) can be reached in about an hour.
Explore the largest private museum cluster in China at Jianchuan Museum and the ancient homes at Liuwencai Dwelling House. Both are within walking distance from the hotel. Take an invigorating soak at Huashuiwan Hot Spring. It only takes a little over an hour by car to get there. Xiling Snow Mountain is also worthy of a visit.
In Chengdu, see the celebrated Qingyang Taoist Temple and the Wenshu Yuan Monastery, Chengdu’s best-preserved Buddhist temple. The latter’s serene complex contains more than 300 Buddha statues and many other precious relics. Near its exquisite garden, visitors can sip a cup of tea in the teahouse and listen to folk music. Marvel at the gold, jade, pottery, and other relics at the Jinsha Site Museum. Filled with well-preserved Qing Dynasty buildings, Huanglongxi Ancient Town offers a wonderful opportunity to explore age-old Chinese customs and cultures. Or head to Du Fu Thatched Village, a park and museum dedicated to one of China’s greatest poets.
The Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding is home to more than 80 giant pandas and the Giant Panda Museum. Visit Jinli Alley, one of the oldest shopping streets in the province. Laden with shops, restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, this pedestrian street is very popular with both tourists and residents, especially at night. It is also very close to the famous and historic Wuhou Temple.
For a taste of the traditional arts, attend a colorful, entertaining Sichuan Opera performance, or visit one of Chengdu’s lively markets selling souvenirs and unique local handicrafts.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Anren Ancient Town 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Anren Numismatic Museum 0.8 km/0.5 miles
- Jianchuan Museum Cluster 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Liu’s Manor Museum 1.8 km/1.1 miles
- Miaoying Temple White Dagoba 23.0 km/14.3 miles
- Dayi County Government Offices 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Huashuiwan Hot Spring 47.0 km/29.2 miles
- Floraland Amusement Park 43.0 km/26.7 miles
- Xiling Snow Mountain 66.0 km/41.0 miles
- Chengdu City Center 61.0 km/37.9 miles
- Chengdu West Railway Station 55.0 km/34.2 miles
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (CTU) 61.0 km/37.9 miles