FAQs: How To Contact Us
- How do I contact Starwood with questions or comments?
- How do I contact the Corporate Offices for Starwood?
- How can I pass along my comments about a recent stay at a Starwood hotel?
- How can I contact a guest via e-mail?
There are several ways for you to get the information you need online and to give us your feedback.
- For assistance with reservations or help using our Web site, call 888-625-5144 in the U.S. or Canada. All other countries, see Worldwide Reservations Offices or contact us by e-mail.
- For information about planning a meeting, contact our Global Sales Offices.
- For Starwood Preferred Guest® assistance, redemptions or reservations, call 888-625-4988 in the U.S. or Canada, or phone one of our Customer Contact Centres.
- You can e-mail us your comments or questions about our hotels, Starwood Preferred Guest, or our Web site.
You can also visit our Contact Us area at any time for contact details.
The address and telephone number for our headquarters is:
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Stamford, CT 06902
Tel: 203 964 6000
You can go to the Contact Us area of this Web site and e-mail us about your experiences at our hotel. Or, within the United States and Canada, you can call Corporate Services at 800-328-6242. Outside the U.S., please call the Worldwide Reservations Office nearest you. Make sure to specify which hotel you stayed at when you get in touch with us.
If the hotel has an e-mail address, it will be located at the top of the hotel Web page under the hotel's address and phone number information. Some of our hotels do not yet have direct e-mail access. In that case, you may contact the hotel directly to reach the guest.