Free Nights & 5th Night Free
Free Night Awards with No Blackouts (1)
Free Night Weekdays (Sun-Thu) 3,000 Free Night Weekends (Fri-Sat) just 2,000! Fifth Night Free n/a
Free Night Weekdays (Sun-Thu) 4,000 Free Night Weekends (Fri-Sat) just 3,000! Fifth Night Free n/a
Free Night Weekdays (Sun-Thu) 7,000 Free Night Weekends (Fri-Sat) 7,000 Fifth Night Free 28,000
Free Night Weekdays (Sun-Thu) 10,000 Free Night Weekends (Fri-Sat) 10,000 Fifth Night Free 40,000
Free Night Weekdays (Sun-Thu) 12,000 - 16,000 Free Night Weekends (Fri-Sat) 12,000 - 16,000 Fifth Night Free 48,000 - 64,000
Free Night Weekdays (Sun-Thu) 20,000 - 25,000 Free Night Weekends (Fri-Sat) 20,000 - 25,000 Fifth Night Free 80,000 - 100,000
Free Night Weekdays (Sun-Thu) 30,000 - 35,000 Free Night Weekends (Fri-Sat) 30,000 - 35,000 Fifth Night Free 120,000 - 140,000
(1) The free night offered with any Fifth Night Free Award applies only to the fifth consecutive night within the same stay for which that award was ordered. There will be no Starpoints refund or free night credit for any unused portion of a Fifth Night Free Award. The Fifth Night Free Award is only available for category 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 hotels.
(2) Minimum of 2,000 Starpoints needed to redeem for a free weekend night in a standard room at a Category 1 hotel. Number of Starpoints needed for a free night in a standard room varies by hotel category. During peak seasons, some properties will charge higher Starpoints rates. Please click the Starpoints total for rate details at that particular hotel. To find the optimal time to redeem, review peak season date ranges for Category 5, Category 6 and Category 7.
Starpoints rates listed and no blackout dates are for Free Night Awards only and apply to standard rooms only (as defined by each property). Upgraded rooms, including upgrades based on size, view, services, and/or suites, are available at a higher Starpoints cost, as determined by each property, and must be booked through your local customer contact center. Starwood Preferred Guest does not limit the number of standard rooms available for Free Night Awards. Free Night Awards are each valid for one free night, single and/or double standard room occupancy at participating properties, and include the cost of your hotel room and room tax/service charge. All other hotel charges are the responsibility of the Member. When using a Free Night Award, bedding and smoking preferences may be requested, but are not guaranteed.
(3) Free Night Awards at the following locations require higher Starpoint redemption amounts either because the hotel does not have standard rooms or the standard rooms it offers have a mandatory Full Board requirement in peak seasons: Sheraton Denarau Villas, Nadi, Fiji; Canyon Suites at The Phoenician; Scottsdale, Arizona; St. Regis Resort Bora Bora, and Le Méridien Bora Bora, Bora Bora, French Polynesia; The St. Regis Bali Resort, Bali, Indonesia; W Retreat & Spa - Maldives, Maldives; Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort, Key West, Florida; The Westin Resort and Spa, Playa Conchal, Playa Conchal, Costa Rica; Mystique, Santorini, Greece; Pine Cliff Residences, Albuferia, Portugal; and Cala Di Volpe, Hotel Pitrizza, and Hotel Romazzino, Porto Cervo, Italy; W Retreat Koh Samui, Koh Samui, Thailand; and Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The minimum number of Starpoints required for a free night at the Sheraton Denarau Villas, which is a category 3 hotel, is 14,000 Starpoints; Pine Cliff Residences and Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, which are Category 6 hotels, require 40,000 to 100,000 Starpoints; and the minimum number of Starpoints required for a free night at the other listed properties, which are all Category 7 properties, ranges from 60,000 to 140,000 Starpoints depending on the hotel, its category, its room types, the time of year, and/or its mandatory requirements. Redemptions at these hotels must be booked through your local customer contact center.
(4) Guests will not receive Starpoints or airline miles for their Award reservation room portion of their stay.
(5) Free Night Award stays and nights do not qualify toward any promotions requiring nights or stays; however, Free Night Award stays and nights from October 1, 2011 onward do qualify as an eligible stay or night toward earning elite levels.