Map & Directions
SPG Category 5
From Larnaca International Airport
- From the airport, follow the motorway in the direction of Lemesos (Limassol).
- Proceed until the next round-about keeping to the very left lane in the direction of Lemesos (Limassol).
- Join motorway A5 and proceed for approximately 30 km to A1.
- Exit the motorway at junction 21 and then turn left at the traffic light.
- Proceed to the second turn and turn right.
- Travel time is approximately 35 minutes.
From Nicosia (North)
- Join the highway towards Limassol/Paphos.
- Exit at Junction 21.
- Turn left at the lights for the coast road.
- Follow the signs to the hotel (located next to the St. Rafael Hotel).
From Paphos International Airport
- From the airport, proceed on E603 until you reach the T-junction (approximately 4 km).
- At the T-junction, turn right on B06 road towards Lemesos (Limassol).
- After 1km, turn left to join the motorway direction Lemesos (Limassol) and Nicosia.
- Proceed on the motorway to Lemesos (Limassol) and the first flyover.
- Continue across the next three flyovers, one underpass and then a final flyover, and follow the signs towards Nicosia.
- Proceed and at the 3rd Junction (21), turn left to exit the motorway and immediately turn right underneath the motorway.
- At the end of this road, turn left.
- Proceed for 1 km along the coast and you will see signs to the resort.
- Turn right and the hotel gate is 100m ahead.
- The approximate travel time is 1 hour.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.Local language driving directions to print and take with you
- Old Limassol - Nicosia Road,
- PO Box 56560
- Phone: (357)(25) 862000
- Nearest Airport: 34.18 miles / 55 km from LCA
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.