Map & Directions
SPG Category 6
- Bird's Eye
From Lisbon International Airport (LIS)
- Exit airport and follow signs to Highway A2 SUL/Vasco da Gama.
- Cross the Vasco da Gama Bridge and continue on Highway A2 following signs to Algarve.
- Exit on Highway A22 in direction of Faro.
- Take the Boliqueime Exit and follow resort signs to its main entrance.
Approximately 3 hours.
From Faro Airport
- Follow the blue signs in the direction of A22/Portimão.
- Take Highway A22–Via do Infante and continue to the Boliqueime Exit.
- Exit here and continue to the traffic lights on Boliqueime.
- Turn left at the traffic lights on E.N.125 Road.
- Continue along E.N 125 until road curves and Albuferia/Praias sign is posted on the right.
- Turn right and continue to 1st roundabout.
- Take the 3rd exit.
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit.
- Continue until reaching another roundabout.
- Take the 2nd exit along this road, you will find the resort on your right.
Approximately 30 kilometers
From Albufeira City Center
- Leaving Albufeira city center, continue along Estrada Municipal 526.
- Proceed for approximately 4 kilometers.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit.
- Proceed for approximately 7 kilometers and pass Vale Navio.
- Turn right to Estrada das Açoteias.
- Proceed and at the 1st roundabout, take the first exit in the direction of Rua da Torre da Medronheira.
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit to Estrada das Açoteias.
- Shortly after, follow the signs to the hotel which is ahead on the right.
Approximately 10 minutes
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.Local language driving directions to print and take with you
- Praia Da Falesia,
- P.O. Box 644
- Phone: (351)(289) 500100
- Nearest Airport: 19.88 miles / 32.0 km from FAO
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.