Sheraton Sanya Resort
Sunbathers, history buffs, and outdoor enthusiasts will discover a destination rich in entertainment on Hainan Island. Whether your idea of a perfect day includes splashing in the surf and relaxing on white sands or teeing up on a spectacular golf course, an unforgettable experience awaits. We’re located nearby several of Sanya’s cultural sites, from the historic Nanshan Temple to the Sanya Sea Shell Museum—just a 15-minute walk away at the Central Square of Yalong Bay National Resort District.
Explore the vivid marine life underwater with a snorkeling trip, or see color take flight at Sanya Butterfly Valley, with more than 2,000 specimens on display. Sanya’s abundance of natural beauty can be seen at scenic spots like Wuzhizhou Island, Luhuitou Park, and West Island Marine Amusement World.
The beautiful Yalong Bay Tropical Paradise Forest Park surrounds the Yalongwan National Tourist Resort and is known as a world-class eco-tourism destination. Golfers can enjoy a day on the links at two captivating courses: the 18-hole Yalong Bay Golf Club and the 27-hole Sun Valley Golf Course. If you prefer to spend your free time bargain-hunting, stop by the Sanya Duty Free Shop to buy souvenirs for friends and family.
View Local Area Map
- Hainan Province Nong Ken Sanya Hospital 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Sanya 425 Military Hospital 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- 301 The Liberation Army General Hospital Hainan Branch 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- People's Hospital of Sanya 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Nanshan Temple 58.0 km/36.0 miles
- Sanya Yalong Bay Sun Valley Golf Club 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Hainan Qixianling Golf & Spa 55.0 km/34.2 miles
- Hainan Sanya International Golf Club 80.0 km/49.7 miles
- Kangle Garden Spa and Golf Club 100.0 km/62.1 miles
- End of the Earth 38.0 km/23.6 miles
- Seven Fairy Hot Spring 58.0 km/36.0 miles
- Jianfengling Tropical Rainforest 145.0 km/90.1 miles
- Wuzhizhou Island Diving Area 19.0 km/11.8 miles
- Butterfly Park 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Luhuitou (Turn-Round Deer) Park 19.0 km/11.8 miles