Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
Explore the iconic Big Island of Hawaii from the beachside Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. Perched on the famous Kona Coast, the resort offers unbeatable access to the area's rich history and breathtaking nature.
Not only was Keauhou the birthplace and playground of King Kamehameha III, the longest reigning monarch in the Kingdom of Hawaii, it was also the site of the Battle of Lekeleke, which brought Christianity to the previously pagan island in 1819. In fact, the resort is located directly adjacent to Kaukulaelae—a sacred heiau—or fishing shrine, that dates back to the early 1700s.
Meanwhile, historic Kailua Village is just a short ride away via our complimentary resort trolley. Ideal for souvenir shopping and oceanfront dining, the village makes a fun outing for the whole family. Hulihe'e Palace and Moku'aikaua Church are also must-see stops, and Keauhou Shopping Center—filled with shops, entertainment, restaurants, and more—is just five minutes from our front door.
For a taste of the local culture, take a quick drive to famous Kona coffee farms. Both large and small farms offer tours and our Concierge will be more than happy to provide recommendations and take care of reservations. Afterward, you can mix with locals in Holualoa Village. A small art and coffee town above Kona, it is home to the old Kona Hotel, which was built in the 1920s.
Meanwhile, just south of the resort, dramatic nature dominates. Guests can embark on a two-hour round-trip hike to Captain Cook’s Monument and Kealakekua Bay, a natural marine sanctuary. For an even grander adventure, take a short drive to Honaunau Valley, or Two-Step Beach, which is widely considered the best place to spot dolphins in the morning and swim with tropical fish.
Visualizzate la Mappa della regione
- Centro attività Keauhou Bay Marina 0.2 km/0.1 miglia
- Spiaggia di stato di Kahalu 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Hulihe'e Palace 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Ecotour nella foresta e sui sentieri delle Hawaii 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Immersioni subacquee Kona Honu 9.6 km/6.0 miglia
- Crociera al tramonto con cena ain Bean 9.6 km/6.0 miglia
- Fattoria storica Kona Coffee 16.1 km/10.0 miglia
- City of Refuge 40.2 km/25.0 miglia
- Tour in elicottero sulla grande isola di Volcano 51.5 km/32.0 miglia
- Kona Community Hospital 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Villaggio di Kailua Kona 6.4 km/4.0 miglia
- Country Club Kona 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- Spiaggia di stato di Magic Sands 4.0 km/2.5 miglia
- Parco nazionale Volcano 154.4 km/95.9 miglia
- Centro commerciale Keauhou 2.4 km/1.5 miglia