The Westin Athens Astir Palace Beach Resort
Located in the heart of the Athens Riviera in the elite neighborhood of Vouliagmeni, The Westin Athens Astir Palace Beach Resort is perched on a private peninsula overlooking the crystalline waters of the Saronic Gulf. The resort’s inimitable location provides a peaceful and scenic environment, while offering limitless possibilities for activity and entertainment nearby.
Reaching the resort is easy, with the Athens International Airport only 15.5 miles away. The cosmopolitan Athens city center is the same distance away, for easy access to a wealth of cultural attractions, such as the historic Acropolis and other treasures. Only a few minutes from the resort is the elegant district of Glyfada, renowned for its high-end shopping, where you’ll find hundreds of brand-name shops to please any shopper’s tastes and interests. The surrounding area tempts visitors with delightful excursions, from archaeological sites at Cape Sounion to atmospheric landscapes, such as the beaches along the Posidonos coastal road.
As in all of Greece, the local currency is the Euro and the national language is Greek, although English is widely spoken in tourist areas. Tourists traveling with electronics should note that the electric system uses 230 volts; up to 380 may be available upon request.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Museum of Cycladic Art 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Acrópole 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Ágora antiga 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Monte Lycabettus 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Megaro Concert Hall 30.0 km/18.6 milhas
- Lago Vouliagmeni 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Syntagma & Constitution Square 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Temple of Poseidon 35.0 km/21.8 milhas
- Glyfada 10.0 km/6.2 milhas
- Plaka 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Cabo Súnion 35.0 km/21.8 milhas
- The National Garden 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Porto do Pireu 25.0 km/15.5 milhas