Sheraton Mallorca Arabella Golf Hotel is situated in the residential area of Son Vida, 10 minutes from the center of this Balearic island's capital, Palma, and just 20 minutes from Son Sant Joan Airport.
Located in the Mediterranean Sea, Mallorca is an island of a thousand faces. Its 550 kilometers of coastline and geographical diversity mean you can find everything from isolated, small beaches to breathtaking mountain views, expanses of olive groves, crystalline waters, and white sand and sun all year around. Picturesque stone villages punctuate the landscape dotted with almond, orange, and olive groves. Thanks to its year-round balmy climate and varied geography, visitors can enjoy a wide range of sporting activities on the island.
The city of Palma captivates visitors with its luscious natural landscape and breathtaking beauty, and offers an abundance of sightseeing options, from its charming alleyways to major cultural institutions such as Fundación Joan Miró and the Castel Bellver. Step into the imposing La Seu Cathedral, an architectural gem right by the sea, and experience the soothing shade of its stunning sanctuary. Explore the narrow streets, where you'll find eclectic shops, chic bars, and classy restaurants.
Due to its strategic position in the western Mediterranean, Mallorca is a storied port and exhibits characteristics from all Mediterranean cultures. Roman, Muslim and Jewish cultures, amongst others, have all left their distinct marks on the island in the form of relics and remains, making Mallorca a truly historical destination, awaiting your discovery.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
- Azienda di perle 40.0 km/24.9 miglia
- Grotte del drago 60.0 km/37.3 miglia
- Cattedrale di Palma de Mallorca 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Puerto Portals 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Son Vida Golf 0.0 km/0.0 miglia
- Son Quint Golf 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Son Muntaner Golf 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Spiaggie 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Playa de Palma Nova (spiaggia) 20.0 km/12.4 miglia
- Playa Es Trenc (spiaggia) 45.0 km/28.0 miglia
- Playa de Alcudia (spiaggia) 60.0 km/37.3 miglia