Conveniently situated on the western tip of Algiers, the capital of Algeria, the Sheraton Club des Pins Resort is just 12 kilometers from one of the country’s most historic buildings: The Casbah. A walled citadel located on the ruins of old Icosium, it invites you to discover a rare combination of past and present, Turkish and Arab, while contemplating the rich interiors that form an atrium around the central square court.
For a second, equally engaging glimpse into history, venture out to the town of Tipaza, 60 kilometers from the resort. Nestled at the foot of Mount Chenoua, the meeting of mountain and sea forms an archaeological park home to ancient ruins and Roman monuments.
Explore closer to home in downtown Algiers, just 24 kilometers away. Here, iconic buildings—Ketchaoua Mosques, the Roman Catholic cathedral of Notre Dame d'Afrique, and more—reside alongside rare museums, ranging from the Bardo Museum and Museum of Fine Arts to the Popular Arts Museum. Afterwards, share a scenic stroll in the Dessai Botanical Gardens and Arcades Forest. No matter your interest, Algiers presents memories in the making.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Museu Bardo 19.0 km/11.8 milhas
- Museu de Belas Artes 24.0 km/14.9 milhas
- Museu de Artes Populares 27.0 km/16.8 milhas
- The Archeological Museum 65.0 km/40.4 milhas
- Monument des Martyrs 24.0 km/14.9 milhas
- Casbah 24.0 km/14.9 milhas
- Arcades Forest 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Dessai Botanical Gardens 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Grande Mesquita 24.0 km/14.9 milhas
- University of Algiers 27.0 km/16.8 milhas
- Algiers Downtown 24.0 km/14.9 milhas
- Cherchell 120.0 km/74.6 milhas
- Halles Centralles 28.0 km/17.4 milhas
- Clube de golfe Algiers 10.0 km/6.2 milhas
- Estação de trem de Agha 21.0 km/13.1 milhas