Sunset Key Cottages, a Luxury Collection Resort, Key West
Powered by Foursquare
Sunset Key Cottages spans 7 acres of gorgeous Sunset Key, a secluded 27-acre Florida island. Beyond the resort, guests can explore white-sand beaches or take a short ferry ride to Key West, the legendary former home of Ernest Hemingway. The lively and charming Key West is home to distinctive galleries, sidewalk cafés, pubs, and open-air bars. Superior handmade cigars and famous Key lime pies are abundant. Nearby are opportunities for numerous water-oriented activities, from deep-sea and backcountry fishing to kayak tours and sunset sailing.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Popular with SPG members2.
Popular with SPG members3.
Peppers Of Key West-
Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurant
Harbor / Marina
Kilwins Chocolate Fudge & Ice Cream-
Ice Cream Shop
Havana Key West-
Arts & Culture
- Mel Fisher's Maritime Museum 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Florida Keys Community College 9.6 km/6.0 miles
- Lower Keys Medical Center 9.6 km/6.0 miles
- Key West Golf Club 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Truman Whitehouse 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Key West Aquarium 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Smathers Beach 4.8 km/3.0 miles