The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico
Powered by Foursquare
The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico is located seaside, on the northeastern corridor of the island of Puerto Rico, at the foot of the El Yunque National Forest. The resort is bordered by the 5,000 acre Espíritu Santo River State Preserve and is a 30 minute drive from Old San Juan, a 500 year-old Caribbean treasure.
The El Yunque National Forest, a 28,000 acre preserve, is the only tropical rainforest on U.S. soil and was established as a National Park in 1906. More than 100 billion gallons of rain fall here each year, creating a lush forest with plants and animals of incredible variety. Plant life is represented with over 240 species of trees, 50 species of ferns, 20 varieties of wild orchids and a multitude of flowers.
Puerto Rico's only navigable river, the Espíritu Santo, runs along the resort and features a plethora of plant and animal life, including mangroves and many species of birds. Staff naturalists guide bird-watching on more than seven miles of nature trails and kayak outings on the 63 acres of canals, ponds and lakes on the resort's grounds. Also nearby is the extraordinary Fajardo Bioluminescent Bay where nighttime kayaking is a favorite adventure.
Old San Juan is a remarkable centuries-old neighborhood spanning seven square blocks. This charming residential and commercial district includes more than 400 carefully restored 16th- and 17th-century Spanish colonial buildings. It has a number of small museums as well as marvelous restored forts. A diverse collection of gourmet restaurants, forts, galleries, shops, jewelry stores, and cafés make it a great place to stroll and savor the Spanish colonial atmosphere.
Time zone: Atlantic Standard Time (AST) (UTC–4)
Puerto Rico does not observe Daylight Savings Time.
Spanish is the official language, while English is widely spoken throughout the island.
Currency: American dollar
Electrical System: The standard voltage in Puerto Rico is 110 volts. Adapters are available by request through the Concierge. Our telecommunications and electrical hook-ups are designed to meet or exceed industry standards.
Посмотреть карту окрестностей
Рекомендации по окрестностям на платформе Foursquare
Fern by Jean-Georges-
Популярно среди участников SPG®2.
Популярно среди участников SPG®3.
Популярно среди участников SPG®4.
St. Regis Boathouse-
Популярно среди участников SPG®5.
Популярно среди участников SPG®
Trump International Golf Club-
La Familia Bakery 2-
Gran Melia - Pasion By Chef Myrta-
Latin American Restaurant
Asia Buffet & Sushi Bar-
- Universidad de Puerto Rico 20.9 км/13.0 мили (миль)
- Convention Center 27.4 км/17.0 мили (миль)
- El Presby 40.2 км/25.0 мили (миль)
- Auxilio Mutuo Hospital 40.2 км/25.0 мили (миль)
- Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals 22.5 км/14.0 мили (миль)
- Pfizer 24.1 км/15.0 мили (миль)
- Eli Lilly 24.1 км/15.0 мили (миль)
- El Yunque National Forest 25.8 км/16.0 мили (миль)
- Fajardo 30.6 км/19.0 мили (миль)
- San Juan 40.2 км/25.0 мили (миль)
- Condado 40.2 км/25.0 мили (миль)
- Old San Juan 43.5 км/27.0 мили (миль)
- Central Business District 56.3 км/35.0 мили (миль)
- Isla Verde 37.0 км/23.0 мили (миль)
- Plaza las Americas 29.0 км/18.0 мили (миль)
- Prime Outlet Mall 64.4 км/40.0 мили (миль)