With over 300 islands in its archipelago, Fiji is synonymous with coral reefs, warm blue waters and some of the most superb snorkeling and diving on the planet. But as mesmerizing as this natural beauty is, nothing is said to compare with the warmth and hospitality of Fiji's people, who are a fascinating blend of diverse cultures.
Stunningly situated on the picturesque resort destination of Denarau Island, The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa is the ideal choice for your blissful vacation or romantic getaway with a prime location right in the heart of Fiji’s tourism centre. The resort also provides guests easy access (a five minute car ride) to Port Denarau Marina, the gateway to the famous Manauca and Yawawa Islands.
- Shops and banks are open 8:30am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 2:00pm Saturday. Closed on Sunday and public holidays.
- Public transfers: Meter taxi, buses, chartered taxi
- Appropriate attire: Light and casual
- Travel time from: Australia 4.5hrs; New Zealand 2.5hrs, Los Angeles 10hrs, Tokyo 8hrs
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
- Denarau Marina (Porto) 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Giardino del gigante addormentato 25.0 km/15.5 miglia
- Vuda Point Marina 30.0 km/18.6 miglia
- Castaway Island 25.0 km/15.5 miglia
- Villaggio Veiseisei 26.0 km/16.2 miglia
- Città di Lautoka 38.0 km/23.6 miglia
- Dune di sabbia di Sigatoka 66.0 km/41.0 miglia
- Città di Sigatoka 70.0 km/43.5 miglia
- Città di Suva 190.0 km/118.1 miglia
- Città di Nadi 7.0 km/4.3 miglia
- Spiaggia Natadola 56.0 km/34.8 miglia
- Parco ornitologico Kula 76.0 km/47.2 miglia