Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
Powered by Foursquare
All the 99 islands in the Langkawi archipelago have been designated as the Langkawi Geopark, South East Asia’s first Geopark with a land area stretching 478 square kilometers.
Board the Langkawi cable car for some breathtaking views of the islands, rural lowlands and the seas as far as Thailand. Take in the hillside flora, a bird's eye view of the Telaga Tujuh waterfalls and the occasional glimpse of the wildlife, including some high-flying birds.
Buffs of mystical tales will enjoy exploring the local sites, which are steeped in ancient legend. See the shimmering waters of Tasik Dayang Bunting, said to be the favourite bathing pool of a celestial princess. Experience Gua Cherita, a cave steeped in a fabled story of mystery and romance. Or, stroll through Makam Mahsuri, a mausoleum erected in honour of a beautiful maiden unjustly accused of adultery. There are as many stories as there are sites in this magical part of the world.
For those craving city sights, Kuah is the place to be. Once a rustic town with a few streets, it is today a thriving centre with modern hotels, shopping, and business complexes. It’s also a duty free shopping haven with a tempting range of local and luxury goods, and plenty of restaurants offering various culinary delights—especially fresh seafood. And don’t miss the Pasar Malam—the night market—where locals gather to sell handcrafted goods and traditional Malay foods.
A five minute distance from the resort you find “Telaga Harbour”, a spanking new gateway and destination for yachts plying the region that’s accessible by both road and sea. A safe and sheltered harbour, it evolved from a small, idyllic fishing village into a self-contained township with its own bank and postal service; shops, food outlets, as well as fuel and bunkering service.
Exibir mapa da região local
Recomendações da área local Powered by Foursquare
Santai @ Kuza & Luke Cafe-
Professional & Other Places
Langkawi Oriental Village-
7 Roof Seafood Restaurant-
The Loaf Bakery & Bistro, Perdana Quay Telaga Harbour Park-
Pahn Thai Restaurant-
Mare Blu Italian Restaurant-
Arte e Cultura
- Tumba de Mahsuri 4.7 km/2.9 milhas
- Oriental Village 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Langkawi Cultural and Craft Complex 16.1 km/10.0 milhas
- Yatch Club - Harbour Park 3.6 km/2.2 milhas
- Seven Wells Waterfall 5.9 km/3.7 milhas
- Crocodile Farm 9.1 km/5.7 milhas
- Passeios no Rio Mangrove 10.0 km/6.2 milhas
- Scuba Diving in Marine Park 10.0 km/6.2 milhas
- Langkawi Crystal Center 16.1 km/10.0 milhas
- Kuah Town Duty Free Shopping 20.8 km/12.9 milhas
- Jetty Point Shopping Center 25.4 km/15.8 milhas
- Mahsuri International Exhibition Center (MIEC) 6.0 km/3.7 milhas
- Clube de Golfe 99 East 16.3 km/10.1 milhas
- Clube de Golfe Datai Bay 28.0 km/17.4 milhas
- Gunung Raya Golf Course 29.5 km/18.3 milhas
- Langkawi Payar Island Marine Park 13.0 km/8.1 milhas
- Underwater World 19.2 km/11.9 milhas
- Bird Sanctuary 22.6 km/14.0 milhas
- Bowling Alley - Jetty Point 25.4 km/15.8 milhas
- Bondes 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Langkawi International Airport - LGK 6.5 km/4.0 milhas