Largely untouched by mass tourism, Costa Navarino harbors cultural values, traditions, and a history of more than 4,500 years, which live in harmony with one of the most stunning scenic landscapes of the Mediterranean. Discover palaces and vaulted tombs from the Mycenaean era, classical temples, Byzantine churches, and medieval castles, all set in a breathtaking sun-drenched, lush landscape that enjoys a temperate climate, making it an ideal year-round destination. It is a land of rolling hills and rugged mountains, protected bays and beaches, and broad valleys of lush olive groves, fields, and vineyards.
Our resort rests on a breathtaking stretch of sandy beach along the coast of the Ionian Sea, offering easy access to the best this intoxicating region has to offer. UNESCO World Heritage List sites, including famous Olympia, Mystras, and the Temple of Apollo Epicurius, as well as Ancient Messini, the Palace of Nestor, are all within driving distance.
For a truly authentic experience, guests are encouraged to discover the natural beauty and captivating cultural traditions of the southwestern Peloponnese. Learn about Messinia’s unique natural habitats and diverse wildlife species through a variety of interactive exhibits at Navarino Natura Hall. Grab a pair of binoculars and observe the thousands of migrating birds who visit the Gialova lagoon each year. Sample the delicious wines produced by our vineyards, scenically scattered on the western hillsides just 500-600 meters from the sea. Witness the ages-old tradition of transforming olives grown in Messinia’s verdant groves into rich, delicious olive oil—and perhaps even plant your own tree.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Arte e Cultura
- Museo di Chora 13.0 km/8.1 miglia
- Museo di Pylos 13.0 km/8.1 miglia
- Museo archeologico Benakeion di Kalamata 60.0 km/37.3 miglia
- Baia di Navarino 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Neokastro 12.0 km/7.5 miglia
- Proti Islet 13.0 km/8.1 miglia
- Palazzo di Nestore 13.0 km/8.1 miglia
- Methoni 24.0 km/14.9 miglia
- Polylimnio 45.0 km/28.0 miglia
- Antica Messini 56.0 km/34.8 miglia
- Tempio di Apollo Epicureo 122.0 km/75.8 miglia
- Micene 135.0 km/83.9 miglia
- Antica Olympia 145.0 km/90.1 miglia
- Tombe a volta 145.0 km/90.1 miglia
- Sfaktiria Island 25.0 km/15.5 miglia
- Isola di Sapienza 26.0 km/16.2 miglia
- Monemvasia 243.0 km/151.0 miglia
- Voidokilia Beach 10.0 km/6.2 miglia