Surrounded by beautiful mountains, rivers, forests, streams, gorges, lakes, and springs, Qingyuan is one of China’s most scenic cities. Also known as the “Backyard Garden of Pearl River Delta” and famous for its black tea, it is located in Guangdong Province on the Beijiang River. Overlooking scenic Lion Lake, the Sheraton Qingyuan Lion Lake Resort is just 10 minutes from downtown Qingyuan and 50 kilometers from Guangzhou. Additionally, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN) is less than an hour’s drive away.
Covering some 8.4 square kilometers, Lion Lake offers many activities. Play a round of golf on the 27-hole course, enjoy a spa replete with a hot spring, or participate in one of the numerous boating options. Soak in one the dozens of hot springs at the famed Qingxin Hot Spring Tourism & Holiday Resort, or enjoy a couple of runs down its grass-skiing hillsides. The area is also home to a giant football training center. Drift downstream in a rubber boat at Three Gorges of Huangchuan, or take an underground boat ride and view the natural wonders at Xianqiao Underground River. You can walk inside a majestic karst cave at the Lianzhou Underground River. Below-ground boat rides are available as well.
Visit the province’s largest natural ecosystem, Nanling National Forest Park. It is filled with peaks, caves, dozens of waterfalls, and various plants and animals. View the marvelous 100 karst peaks lining a 10-kilometer stretch in a valley at the Stone Peak Corridor, or see an impressive four-story cave shaped like a pyramid at Baojinggong. The famous Tang Dynasty poet Han Hu carved calligraphy on a cliff at Buddhist Inscriptions on Xianling Hill. And the ancient Feilai Temple is located on a striking section of the Beijiang River at Feilaixia Valley.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Arte e Cultura
- Galleria d'arte Langhammer Hin 11.6 km/7.2 miglia
- Resort per rafting a XuanZhen 11.0 km/6.8 miglia
- Joy Spread of Qingyuan City Culture and Arts Center 11.7 km/7.3 miglia
- Flying Temple 12.9 km/8.0 miglia
- Ospedale popolare cittadino di Qingyuan 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Centro internazionale congressi ed esposizioni di Qingyuan 8.6 km/5.3 miglia
- Golf Club Lions Lake 0.5 km/0.3 miglia
- Holiday Peninsula Golf Club 25.9 km/16.1 miglia
- Shopping a Homemart 7.6 km/4.7 miglia
- Win City Mall 7.8 km/4.8 miglia
- Town Square 12.5 km/7.8 miglia
- Parco Zhongshan 3.7 km/2.3 miglia
- Riverside Park 9.3 km/5.8 miglia
- Area panoramica delle antiche grotte di Taihe 9.4 km/5.8 miglia
- Orari degli spettacoli - Cinema 10.8 km/6.7 miglia
- Stadio di Qingyuan 12.5 km/7.8 miglia
- Digital Cinema Earth 12.5 km/7.8 miglia
- Huang Teng Gap 12.5 km/7.8 miglia
- Qingyuan, succursale della Guangdong Development Bank 9.1 km/5.7 miglia