Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is situated on Kaanapali Beach—at the foot of the legendary Pu‘u Keka‘a, or Black Rock. Our oceanside resort is nestled among 23 acres of tropical landscaping and pristine beach, offering unobstructed views of the islands of Lana'i and Moloka'i in the distance.
A paved beach walk connects guests to the nearby Whaler’s Village—an array of open-air restaurants and beachfront shopping, plus a museum commemorating Lahaina Town, once the whaling capital of the Pacific. Or visit the seaside streets of Old Lahaina Town to embrace an authentic taste of the past. Stroll down Front Street to discover the abundant art galleries, shops, and restaurants. During winter months, head to the Lahaina Harbor—one of the best places in the world to watch humpback whales as they migrate south.
Those who want to keep moving will find countless options in the resort's vicinity, including 36 holes of championship golf only footsteps away. Water and marine life lovers can sail or kayak, snorkel with sea turtles and tropical fish, or experience underwater snuba diving and stand-up paddle boarding.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Arte e Cultura
- Villaggio e museo dei balenieri 0.0 km/0.0 miglia
- Baldwin Mission House 8.1 km/5.0 miglia
- Tour in treno per le piantagioni della canna da zucchero Lahaina/Kaanapali 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Cene in barca 6.4 km/4.0 miglia
- Acquario 29.0 km/18.0 miglia
- Giardini Kepahiwai 45.1 km/28.0 miglia
- Tour in elicottero 56.3 km/35.0 miglia
- Haleakala e Upcountry (giri in bicicletta) 103.0 km/64.0 miglia
- Maui Memorial Medical Center 41.8 km/26.0 miglia
- Kapalua 8.1 km/5.0 miglia
- Campi da golf Kaanapali North e South 0.0 km/0.0 miglia
- Campi da gold Kapalua 12.9 km/8.0 miglia
- Centro commerciale Lahaina Cannery 8.1 km/5.0 miglia
- Centro commerciale Lahaina 8.1 km/5.0 miglia
- Città storica Lahaina 8.1 km/5.0 miglia
- Iao Needle 40.2 km/25.0 miglia
- Parco nazionale dell’Haleakala 103.0 km/64.0 miglia
- Parco statale Hana/Waianapanapa 128.8 km/80.0 miglia