Rated 3 out of 5 by mmonroe610 Great location, renovating, food needs improvement
Great location to access Iguazu Falls; within park, 15 minute walk to train station to Garganta Diablo; same distance to upper falls walk and shorter to lower falls walk.
Breakfast buffet was ok -- nothing great.
Lunch and dinner needs improvement -- food just ok -- could be much better
April 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by macman Hotel is a must for visiting Iguazu
Perfectly located with outstanding views of the falls. Excellent and friendly service by all staff, Wonderful food and amenities. Loved returning to hotel after a day touring the falls. Stayed for 3 nights and did not want to leave.
April 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by losprimerostres Awesome experience
My stay in Iguazu was great, I would like to thank the staff. They were really helpful and supportive during my stay there.
April 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robert1950 A lovely hotel in a perfect location
Fabulous to be so close to this wonder of nature. The stunning Iguazu Falls can been seen and easily accessed from the hotel. All staff at the Sheraton were pleasant, helpful, thoughtful and obliging. They made our stay such a wonderful treat.
March 29, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cleveland2014 Wonderful view of the falls
We really enjoyed our stay here. The view of the falls from our room was wonderful. The restaurant and lounge bar staff were friendly and helpful.
March 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by bthomasb1 This hotel has
a lovely setting with great views to the Falls.
March 17, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Erico45 Disapointed
This hotel cannot be rated as 5-stars hotel at all, as we were told at the reception !
- No pick-up service
- I had an answer to my e-mail sent 1 day before I arrived there regarding the Spa only 4 days later, i.e. the day I left the hotel !!
- The hotel did not inform us about a fee we have to pay to enter the hotel (this is a natural park fee, where the hotel is located), creating great confusion with our taxi driver ...
- I had a fish in the restaurant which was not so well prepared, full of scales !!
- The TV has no international news channel like CNN or BBC, also not a Brazilian channel, only Spanish speaking news !
- The Air conditioning could not be regulated, it was either on or off !
- Our frigobar goods were never replaced!
- Positive thing: the Spa was very good !
March 7, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Vas68 Hotel's location
Hotel's location in the middle of the national park is excellent. The view from the falls' room was breathtaking.
March 12, 2014