Rated 5 out of 5 by Jimmy A great retreat at door step of a beautiful city (July 1-3 stay)
I stayed at the hotel with family on my parents' and brother's visit tour to Canada.
The rooms we got were great. The junior suites were very clean and spacious.
We ate at the hotel restaurants for a dinner and a few breakfasts. The food was great and service was wonderful!
The hotel shuttle was a marvelous idea, dropping off and picking us up from the beautiful fountain in front of the parliament building, which is literally steps away from the beautiful old Quebec City.
July 7, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by LindaMW587 Comfortable & Convenient
A very nice hotel with a perfect location near winter activities. The Hotel de Glace is just around the corner and dog sledding w/ Aventures Nord-Bec is a 20 minute drive away. Old Quebc City is beautiful and only a 10 minute drive. The restaurant on site, Dijon, has very tasty food and a quiet atmosphere. We also thoroughly enjoyed the heated jacuzzi pool surrounded by snow. There are shuttles available but, I recommend having your own vehicle to come and go as you please.
February 24, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by MicaF Falls way short
I was very disappointed with this hotel. I would not stay there again.
1) My room was not cleaned daily. My garbage was never emptied. I had to call front desk and have someone come up and empty it myself.
2) Room service never answers to place an order. One night, I had to call every 5 minutes for over an hour before someone picked up. There was a voice mail for the restaurant but only in French. Very disrespectful for an international location.
3) Front desk is oblivious. I arranged for a taxi the evening before I left. I needed a taxi for 4am to go to airport. A very small vehicle showed up and was unable to accommodate my party. The front desk called for another vehicle. Had to wait 20 minutes to have the same small car show up. Nearly missed my flight because of their incompetence.
4) Room service is ridiculously overpriced. They take advantage that there's no restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel. $11 for a small bowl of French onion soup.
5) There's a shuttle on the property but it doesn't accommodate guests. Doesn't take them to the airport. Doesn't take them to the ice hotel. Why do you have a bus?
6) Restaurant often shuts down for private parties for hours forcing you to use room service that never answers their phone.
February 25, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Marcus Stylish, comfortable and affordable
This hotel is so new that it's not on GPS- if you haven't updated your GPS maps. But don't worry, the hotel clerk was very helpful in directing me (in perfect English) from the airport. It's probably not a hotel you would want to stay if you want to see the typical tourist stuff; but for a business hotel (which is what you should expect from a Four Points) it's an excellent hotel, very chic, stylish, comfortable, well equipped and clean.
The only one criticism (more like a warning) is to not dine at the attached Cosmos restaurant. Quebec City is so full of excellent restaurants that you should not waste your money at this surprisingly mediocre (and expensive for the quality) place.
February 26, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by mardub This hotel has great features
The only thing I misses was a shuttle from québec train station
June 6, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by sharonc good hotel, issues with invoice/rate
The hotel was clean, comfortable, in a great location. The staff were friendly however not able to offer a high level of service expected. I booked my room and rate on the internet, and upon check-out the rate charged on my invoice was nearly double. The front desk said he could not make the change/credit, but that the on-duty manager would need to do it - she was not available so I had to leave with the issue unresolved. I have not received the credit so far (4 days later), and now need to chase up the hotel to ensure the credit is processed. Not a great way to end the trip. Desite the rate issue, would consider staying again.
June 28, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by RufusInHI The best Four Points Hotel that I've stayed at.
A Four Points property that's a Golf Resort and Spa. This is by far the best Four Points hotel that I've ever stayed at. Less than 20 minutes from downtown Quebec is this Gem of a property. So close yet worlds away from the city, the Four Points by Sheraton Québec Resort excels on all levels. Super friendly and attentive service. The hotel decor has the feel of a mountain lodge with a slight level of elegeance. Rooms are very clean and well maintained. The staff on all shifts are very hospitable and accommodating to any requests. The upper and lower level out door fire places bring warmth and charm to the property. Complimentary shuttle to and from downtown Quebec city is an added value. Hotel Bar and Restaurant delivers delicious fares. You can not beat the charm and value of this little resort. Kudos to the Hotel Staff and Management!
December 7, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jo1950 Everything was fine
as always everything was fine, great place.
January 27, 2014