Sheraton Zhengzhou Hotel
Powered by Foursquare
Found on the Yellow River’s southern plain in central China, Zhengzhou is the capital of Henan Province. An ancient city, Zhengzhou dates back 3,600 years to the Shang Dynasty. The Sheraton Zhengzhou Hotel is centrally located in the new Central Business District of East Zhengzhou, a contemporary area that has been awarded for its urban planning. Retail shopping and entertainment options are just steps away, as are public transportation options. Furthermore, Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport (CGO) is only a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
Gather and explore the sites, including the nearby Shang City Ruins. In addition to the age-old city wall, visitors can see exhibits showcasing historic bronzeware, stoneware, jade carvings, ceramics, wells, and tombs. More historical relics and prehistoric artifacts can be found 6 kilometers away in the Henan Museum, one of China’s oldest. Just 1 kilometer from the hotel, Erqi Square is Zhengzhou’s busiest commercial area and is packed with department stores and restaurants. It is also home to the Erqi Memorial Tower, built to commemorate a strike that occurred on February 7, 1923. Also engaging are the ancient Songyang Academy and the Astronomical Observatory.
Don’t miss seeing Mount Song. Situated about 80 kilometers southwest of Zhengzhou, this UNESCO World Heritage Site and sacred Taoist mountain is filled with religious structures, including the Shaolin Temple and an ancient Chinese kung fu center. Mount Song is also home to the Pagoda Forest, highlighted by its more than 240 tomb pagodas. More nature can be found at the picturesque Yellow River Scenic Area. Located about 30 kilometers northwest of Zhengzhou along the Yellow River, it boasts verdant land, clear waters, pavilions, and historical statues. And thrill-seekers can take an exhilarating ride on China’s longest rollercoaster at the Zhengzhou Century Amusement Park, which offers 30 entertaining rides.
Relax at the end of the day with a traditional Yu opera performance and a restful meal. Highlights of the delicious local cuisine include baked carp, red-cooked chicken Daokou-style, chicken soup with lotus seeds, tendril-shaped cake, and Henan-style noodle soup.
Exibir mapa da região local
Recomendações da área local Powered by Foursquare
Arte e Cultura
- Henan Art Center 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Museu Henan 6.0 km/3.7 milhas
- Erqi Memorial Tower 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- Área cênico do Yellow River 37.0 km/23.0 milhas
- Parque do Rio QingMing, KaiFeng 60.0 km/37.3 milhas
- Templo do Cavalo Branco, LuoYang 125.0 km/77.7 milhas
- Grutas de Longmen, LuoYang 140.0 km/87.0 milhas
- CBD Dennis Seven Days Mall 4.5 km/2.8 milhas
- Centro Internacional de Convenções e Exposições de Zhengzhou 3.5 km/2.2 milhas
- Templo Shaolin, Songshan 80.0 km/49.7 milhas
- Novo CBD de Zhengdong 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Nissan 13.6 km/8.4 milhas
- Foxconn 33.0 km/20.5 milhas
Escritórios do Governo
- Governo da província de Henan 0.1 km/0.1 milhas
- 18-Hole Golf Course 9.3 km/5.8 milhas
- Zoológico de Zhengzhou 7.0 km/4.3 milhas
- Estação de trem de Zhengzhou Leste 3.5 km/2.2 milhas
- Estação de trem de Zhengzhou 10.0 km/6.2 milhas
- Aeroporto Internacional Zhengzhou Xinzheng 30.0 km/18.6 milhas