Our professional concierge team is dedicated to meeting your every need. Our Head Concierge Aris Azhar is an accredited member of the "Les Clefs d'Or" Hong Kong, a finalist in the Singapore Experience Awards 2010 and the winner of Best Tourism Host 2006 from the Singapore Tourism Board.
Along with offering an array of enhanced services, Mr. Azhar is pleased to recommend the city’s “Must-See” sights, including:
- The Historic Center of Macau: The first Portuguese residential district, this neighborhood comprises Senado Square, colonial houses, storied temples and churches, the Ruins of St. Paul, numerous shops and stalls offering regional handcrafts and local delicacies.
- Coloane Village: A former fishing village, Coloane remains a sleepy, tropical area steeped in the essential traditions of Macau, including brick houses, temples, holy relics and time-honored trades. Additionally, it is famous for its open-air restaurants and is home to the first bakery to offer the celebrated Portuguese egg tart.
- Museum of Macau: Situated at Monte Fort, near the ruins of St. Paul, this enlightening museum showcases the history and life of Macau and its people over the past four centuries.
- Old Taipa Village: Defined by narrow shophouse-lined streets typical of Southern China, this enchanting village houses Chinese, Portuguese, Macanese and Thai restaurants along with traditional shops offering homemade souvenirs and snacks.
- A-Ma Temple: This seminal temple, dedicated to the Taoist Goddess of A-Ma and the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy, is located on the western slope of Barra Hill. It is also considered the namesake of the city, as “Macau” is believed to have stemmed from the Chinese term “A-Ma-Gua”, meaning “Bay of A-Ma.”
Additionally, our concierge is pleased to provide myriad additional services, including arranging transportation to and from ferry terminals and the airports; flight reservations and confirmations; ticket purchases; and ferry and helicopter tickets to Hong Kong. Once you are settled in, he will be happy to assist with custom itineraries and sightseeing, including boat cruises and helicopter tours, as well as spa, entertainment and restaurant reservations.
- Hours: 24 Hours/day 7 days/week