Our professional concierge team is dedicated to meeting your every need. Our Assistant Chief Concierge Lambda Murray is a full member of Les Clefs d’Or Macau.
Along with offering an array of enhanced services, Mr. Murray is pleased to recommend the city’s must-see sights, including:
- The Historic Center of Macau: The first Portuguese residential district, this neighborhood comprises Senado Square, colonial houses, storied temples and churches, the Ruins of St. Paul, numerous shops and stalls offering regional handcrafts and local delicacies.
- Coloane Village: A former fishing village, Coloane remains a sleepy, tropical area steeped in the essential traditions of Macao, including brick houses, temples, holy relics and time-honored trades. Additionally, it is famous for its open-air restaurants and is home to the first bakery to offer the celebrated Portuguese egg tart.
- Museum of Macau: Situated at Monte Fort, near the ruins of St. Paul, this enlightening museum showcases the history and life of Macao and its people over the past four centuries.
- Old Taipa Village: Defined by narrow shophouse-lined streets typical of Southern China, this enchanting village houses Chinese, Portuguese, Macanese and Thai restaurants along with traditional shops offering homemade souvenirs and snacks.
- A-Ma Temple: This seminal temple, dedicated to the Taoist Goddess of A-Ma and the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy, is located on the western slope of Barra Hill. It is also considered the namesake of the city, as “Macao” is believed to have stemmed from the Chinese term “A-Ma-Gua”, meaning “Bay of A-Ma.”
Additionally, our concierge is pleased to provide myriad additional services, including arranging transportation to and from ferry terminals and the airports; flight reservations and confirmations; ticket purchases; and ferry and helicopter tickets to Hong Kong. Once you are settled in, he will be happy to assist with custom itineraries and sightseeing, including boat cruises and helicopter tours, as well as spa, entertainment and restaurant reservations.