Rated 5 out of 5 by Hugo2015 Well train staff
Amazing experience, will definitely revisit again.
January 17, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kelvin5379 The breakfast is not good
The environment is good, but not natura when compairing to Sheraton Huizhou Beach resort where you will hear the birds singing.
Furthermore, the food & beverage is not good which I won't experience in other sheraton hotel. For the breakfast, the start time is 6:30am, no staff here to serve, and also the hot dishes are not hot, it's a little cold. I really don't think it the quality from Sheraton hotel.
November 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by JimmyFaith A Great SPG Resort
A resort with excellent views facing a huge lake. Very good services. All hotel staff was nice and helpful. Good value of money paid. The room was clean. The indoor, outdoor pools and the gym were impressive. To me, it is one of the best SPG resorts in Guangdong, China.
October 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Svenne102 Relaxing Resort Hotel for Family
The Sheraton Bailuhu Resort is a very nice hotel for a relaxing getaway or weekend with the family. We stayed a weekend and were upgraded to a very nice and comfortable suite. The suite, as well, as the public areas of the hotel, were very clean and well maintained. The restaurants offer a big variety of foods. But most important, the service was excellent. Each staff was very friendly, helpful and always smiling.
For families with kids, the hotel offers a fantastic outdoor pool with toys for kids and also a kids playroom. All staff are very child friendly and our children did not want to go back home.
The only hamper might be at check-in, The hotel has up to 4 check-in counters but with group arrivals, one might have to wait a little or a little more.
As the resort a some distance from Huizhou, cabs might not want to take one there, also a surcharge applies for calling a cab to the hotel. It is best to drive to the resort in your own car.
There is also a bus service from Hong Kong directly to the hotel.
June 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cluo it is great hotel
Good indoor and outdoor swimming pool, good air in the vallage. a good place to spend weekend.
May 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shi1991 I'll come back for sure!!!
This is my second stay at this property, and I definitely loved it!
This is my first stay upon achieving platinum status, and I got upgraded to a really spacious suite before arrival. It was very comfortable and nice for a getaway.
I have to mention that bellman Benson is absolutely doing a nice job, and he loves to help me out with anything that I wanted to know. He also contacted me regarding a stuff I left at the hotel and was willing to mail that back to me.
Breakfast on the first floor was of average quality, and the quality of bathroom amenities should be improved.
April 20, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mingchm Poor services and bad quality
As a worldwide top tier hotel brand, I was quite disappointed on Sheraton Bailuhu after my stay.
1. The spacious of room was in average. There was a big cockroaches (still alive) inside the room when first entered the room. The cleanliness of the hotel room made me wonder.
2. The lighting at hotel elevator lobby was poor. The lighting was not turned on even it was 7pm.
3. The staff at Yue restaurant were in average responsive, though some of them were not helpful.
4. Food quality at yue was in average. Some items were already sold out though it was just 7pm. I was told there was banquet so food was in shortage. But should the restaurant have it prepared in early advance??
5. The food delivery was in mess, either missed or wrong. Some items were not delivered at the end and we were not informed.
6. I requested a late checkout when making reservation and it was confirmed (confirmed by hotel with email), however a front desk staff told me it was the reservation staff mistake and declined. Not only the hotel should address their reservation operation, but also how their staff response and attitude to guest.
7. There were many mosquito in the room at night though all windows were closed. The staff told it was a resort so there would be mosquito. Is it an excuse??
As a 5-star hotel, room, services and quality are not up to standard. Many areas need a lot of improvement especially the hotel staff.
November 29, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by TonyWilson Nowhere to put luggage but floor
There is no where to put luggage but floor, causing very inconvenience. However, after phone request, it was immediately provided to room. Good service.
November 7, 2014