Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
We’re sorry. We are unable to find the address you entered. Please revise the address and search again.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From Kansas City International Airport
- Take Interstate 29 South to Highway 169 South.
- Continue on Highway 169 South across the Broadway Bridge over the Missouri River.
- Hwy 169 becomes Broadway (do not turn right).
- Follow Broadway 18 blocks to Pershing Road.
- Turn left on Pershing Road.
- The hotel is less than 1 mile ahead on the right.
Approximately 25 minutes
- Take Interstate 70 West into the city.
- Exit onto Interstate 670 West (left exit) and proceed 1 mile.
- Take the Broadway exit and turn left.
- Go 12 blocks to Pershing Road and turn left.
- The hotel is ahead 3 blocks on the right.
- Take Interstate 70 to Interstate 670 East (left exit).
- Proceed 1 mile.
- Take Interstate 35 South to the 20th Street exit (the first exit).
- Take a left on 20th Street.
- Take a right on Main Street.
- Take a right on Pershing Road. The hotel is on the left.
- Take Interstate 35 North.
- Take the Broadway exit, then turn right.
- Go 12 blocks to Pershing Road, then turn left.
- Proceed 3 blocks.
- The hotel is on the right, just past Main Street.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.