The Westin Chennai Velachery
Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From Chennai Central Railway Station
- Proceed on Poonamalle Road and turn north on Pallavan Salai Station Road.
- Turn right at the auto taxi stand onto Ponamalle High Road.
- At Rajeshree Handicraft, continue onto GH Road.
- Pass by the government hospital on the right.
- Turn right to Muthuswamy Road.
- Turn right to Anna Salai and pass the bank on the left.
- Turn left by Everbright marketing onto Patullaous Road.
- Turn right onto Srinivas Road.
- Take a slight left at the National Insurance Company Ltd.
- Continue onto Taluk Office Road.
- Take a slight right onto Sardar Patel Road and pass by the Hotel Lemon Tree.
- Turn left onto Velachery Road and proceed to the hotel.
From Chennai International Airport (MAA)
- Follow the road to Grand Southern Trunk Road/NH 45 North.
- Turn right onto Grand Southern Trunk Road/NH 32.
- Continue on NH 32 and take a slight left to Anna Salai Pass.
- Continue past the Intellectual Property Office/Government of India Office and make a U-turn at IEC Technologies - Chennai.
- Turn left onto MKN Road past Sri Veera Anjaneya Temple; keep right at Fork Pass.
- Continue on Chakrapani Road/Maduvaankarai Bridge.
- Follow Chakrapani Road.
- Turn right onto Five Furlong Road.
- Turn right at Velacherry Check Post onto Velachery Main Road
- Follow the road to Velachery Bypass Road/Velachery Main Road.
- The hotel will be on the right.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.