The Westin Melbourne
Powered by Foursquare
The Westin Melbourne is located on Collins Street, undoubtedly the city’s most stylish address, ensuring easy access to the Central Business District. The hotel is within minutes of such cultural icons as Flinders Street Station, Federation Square, the Arts Centre, Regent Theatre, renowned restaurants and bars, and Melbourne’s best shopping destinations, such as the historic GPO.
One of the world’s ten most livable cities, Melbourne is a lively and cosmopolitan metropolis that combines a fanatical love for the creative arts and good living with a state-wide sports addiction, making it a vibrant urban centre like no other. Melbourne’s iconic trams link you to world-class sporting facilities and events including the MCG, Tennis Centre, Grand Prix circuit, and Spring Racing Carnival venues.
Thanks to a full calendar of invigorating events, you can take pleasure in concerts, festivals, the opera, or classical music year-round. Notable performers include the Melbourne Orchestra Recital, the inspiring Australian Ballet, or any other dance, theatre, and musical act at the Melbourne Recital Centre, the Regent Theatre, or the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA).
Melbourne is also well known for is multicultural cuisines. Treat yourself to irresistible dining and nightlife opportunities, ranging from bistros to street-side cafés, from pubs to clubs to famous restaurants. World-renowned shopping destinations include prominent fashion designer houses on Collins Street and Flinders Lane and the ever-popular Queen Victoria’s Market.
Just an hour away, some of Australia’s most spectacular coastlines, wineries, wildlife reserves, temperate rainforests, beaches, and historic townships are waiting to be explored. Guided tours and rental vehicles can be arranged by our Concierge.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Popular with SPG members2.
Popular with SPG members3.
La Petite Crêperie-
Eau de Vie-
The Hardware Société-
Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)-
Dukes Coffee Roasters-
National Gallery Of Victoria-
Arts & Culture
- Regent Theatre 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Melbourne Concert Hall 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- National Art Gallery of Victoria 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Victorian Arts Centre 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- St. Pauls Cathedral 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Melbourne Convention Centre 0.6 km/0.4 miles
- Melbourne Exhibition Centre 0.6 km/0.4 miles
- St. Vincent's Hospital 1.9 km/1.2 miles
- KPMG 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Macquarie Bank 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- PricewaterhouseCoopers 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Westpac Banking Corporation 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- McKinsey & Co. 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- ANZ Bank 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Commonwealth Bank Limited 0.4 km/0.3 miles
- BHP Billiton 0.4 km/0.3 miles
- Melbourne Town Hall 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- General Post Office 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Plaza Ballroom 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Federation Square 0.1 km/0.0 miles
- Royal Botanical Gardens 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Fitzroy Gardens 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Melbourne Cricket Grounds 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Crown Casino Entertainment Complex 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Flemington Racecourse (Home of the Melbourne Cup) 6.1 km/3.8 miles
- Great Ocean Road 80.0 km/49.7 miles
- Philip Island (Fairy Penguin Parade) 100.0 km/62.1 miles
- Southbank Entertainment Complex 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Melbourne Park (National Tennis Center) 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.1 km/0.0 miles